Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

TOO Projects Thread

Quantum673

Black Hat Cajun
Supporting Member
Here a few more that I never added before. The main bathroom. Also had to add propane since we were all electric. Decided to go with two 40# DOT tanks. Was best for my situation. Makes it easy for them to get filled.
IMG_3495.jpeg
IMG_3395.jpeg

"J"

Git Off My Lawn
Supporting Member
North Carolina
Spent the weekend at my son’s place in SC. We rebuilt his stairs leading to the side entrance.
Hot and humid with a 103* heat index. Stayed hydrated and plenty of beers at the end of the day. Good to hang out and finish a project with him and a buddy of mine.
Chilling on the back porch enjoying the breeze and a few beers watching the race.
IMG_8146.jpeg
IMG_8422.jpeg
IMG_8439.jpeg
IMG_8437.jpeg

"J"

Git Off My Lawn
Supporting Member
North Carolina
Great work there J! Are they going to stain it or seal it?
Seal it in about 4-5 months. That wood was wet and heavy. We were sorting through a ton of it to get decent boards at Lowe’s. We had 2 different guys ask us for help selecting boards 😂
Felt like a Lowe's employee for a while….. But then asking and waiting for a long while to retrieve the moisture barrier tape they didn’t even know existed was hilarious. Guy said he’s been there for 5 years and never knew they had it….

finelyshedded

You know what!!!
Supporting Member
SW Ohio
Seal it in about 4-5 months. That wood was wet and heavy. We were sorting through a ton of it to get decent boards at Lowe’s. We had 2 different guys ask us for help selecting boards 😂
Felt like a Lowe's employee for a while….. But then asking and waiting for a long while to retrieve the moisture barrier tape they didn’t even know existed was hilarious. Guy said he’s been there for 5 years and never knew they had it….
I asked employees at two box stores where the Tyvek tape is and both places has several employees that never heard of it. I had to spell it for them on their handheld devices to find out what aisle it was in. It’s funny how even the same store but in different areas of town don’t stock stuff in same areas.

Reactions: "J" and Big_Holla