Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

TOO Weight Loss - Biggest Loser Edition

xbowguy

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Licking Co. Ohio
20180724_212121.jpg

Little muggy tonight but felt good.

xbowguy

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Licking Co. Ohio
I'm fine. I spent 30.00 for a seat though. It's an extra large, double padded Schwinn seat. Plus I adjusted it about 20 times to get it just right. They also have a gel filled cover for that seat. In case you want further comfort. I also have a 3" extension on the neck for my handle bars. Plus I mounted the curved bull horn looking handles. They add different riding positions that help your body stress. Throw in earbuds and Ipod~~yer good to go!

bowhunter1023

Owner/Operator
Staff member
Appalachia
Got myself back under 200 finally. With 6 weeks until the opener, I'm hoping to float from 193-198 until Thanksgiving, but I've got some work to do to get there. My resting heart rate has also climbed from 51 to 54 in the last month, so I need to address that trend too. The goal for 2018 was to get it down to 50 from 58. I was going great until I stopped exercising. Time to up my game!

MoonLab

Where we’re going, we don’t need roads.
Supporting Member
Tooville
Been a bad week for me.... planned on going back TOO diet but, fugg, my work had Rasing Canes for lunch today for no accident for 90 day thing. Plus tomorrow we get pizza for lunch for keeping everything clean in the shop. Havent had time to hit the gym yet.

"J"

Git Off My Lawn
Supporting Member
North Carolina
Been a bad week for me.... planned on going back TOO diet but, fugg, my work had Rasing Canes for lunch today for no accident for 90 day thing. Plus tomorrow we get pizza for lunch for keeping everything clean in the shop. Havent had time to hit the gym yet.

Eat one slice BC 😂😂😂 🍕

Reactions: MoonLab