Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

TOO Weight Loss - Biggest Loser Edition

xbowguy

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Licking Co. Ohio
A bike purchase is likely in my future. Much easier on this old body! Which one did you get Rick?

Screenshot_20180420-101931.png
When you do Jesse may as well get a bottle holder and a phone holder while you're there

at1010

*Supporting Member*
continuing to use the App my fitness pal. Down 23lbs to 182 - I feel great, haven’t lost much muscle mass, lost a bit of strength but that’s to be expected when cutting.

I highly recommend this AP.

Keep on grinding y’all!

continuing to use the App my fitness pal. Down 23lbs to 182 - I feel great, haven’t lost much muscle mass, lost a bit of strength but that’s to be expected when cutting.

I highly recommend this AP.

Keep on grinding y’all!
Keep at it man. I'm in a cut as well down to 168.2 this morning. Not really going for weight right now as much as trying to loose this last bit of fat before no shirt season. Good luck everybody keep at it.

bowhunter1023

Owner/Operator
Staff member
Appalachia
Good work fellas!

I enjoyed a weekend of pure gluttony during our camping trip at AEP, but was surprisingly only a couple #s heavier than normal today. I'll be getting back to the exercise routine today by running. It's the one thing that's easiest for me to squeeze in during a tight schedule until the new gym opens up just over the hill from my office. Lots of nice places to run here in town, so it won't be too bad.

bowhunter1023

Owner/Operator
Staff member
Appalachia
As expected, establishing a new routine has caused some weight loss. It's also due to the drop in heavy lifting and increase in cardio. I'm down to 200 now and should see that 190-195+ "float" be where I am at the end of the month. I am now doing a short 15-20 minute stretching/bodyweight/kettlebell routine from 5:45-6 each morning to help establish momentum for my day. Combine that with still working out in some regard MWF and I should see some positive changes over the month of May.

MoonLab

Where we’re going, we don’t need roads.
Supporting Member
Tooville
I've been lifting weights....been focusing on working on my chest. my back , and traps. I'm liking the result. Goal is get swole.