Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

TOO Weight Loss - Biggest Loser Edition

1611068169170.png

Bowkills

Nw oh
Been off fast food for 6 weeks or so. Was still eating sugar and everything I wanted. Cut that off, ate almost all natural but still stuffing myself. Lost 5lbs. Last week I stopped gorging myself almost, but fell into a box of local pizza one night. trying to jumpstart weight loss into high gear this week. One rabbit meal at dinner time and drinking 3 or more liters of water a day. So far so good. Ill step on the scale Sunday before a consuming a mountain of hash. Treadmill some , push ups here n there and my normal physical outdoor things. Hoping for 4lbs gone this weigh in.

5Cent

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
North Central Ohio
5lbs gone this morning. another two working weeks and I'll be close to where I need to be.

Nice work! I missed the same 5lb mark by 0.5lbs this AM after that shit. My wife gets mad when she's excited over 2lbs and I laugh and ask water weight or a good shit? Apparently that was not the right question.

Last edited:

Bowkills

Nw oh
Nice work! I missed the same 5lb mark by 0.5lbs this AM after that shit. My wife gets mad when she's excited over 2lbs and I laugh and day water weight or a good shit? Apparently that was not the right question.
Haha yep poop and water plays a big role. My weigh in was 8 Busch Lts yesterday and pre poo so I know I lost it....science. I doubt I tell my wife she will be pissed she's been on some diet plus beach body workout for nine weeks and lost just over ten. I haven't started working out to much but I'd like to reach low 170s by May which is doable alittle over ten to go.

Reactions: Big_Holla and 5Cent

MoonLab

Where we’re going, we don’t need roads.
Supporting Member
Tooville
Been hitting the gym almost everyday. Chest twice a week, legs twice a week, arms twice a week . Walking with my dog 2 miles then get on elliptical and do 2-3 miles. Was 242 a month ago and now I’m 228.8. Gonna keep on going.

Bowkills

Nw oh
I cheated and stepped on the scale this am a day early because my wife did as well. Another good drop this week. Down to 181.5. So down from 195 This winter. So getting into the 170s is the goal for this coming week. I can get into almost all my work pants....still alittle snug. Around 172 or lower is the end goal. Basically 0 sugar for quite awhile now. I ate an apple yesterday and a few strawberrys with honey in oatmeal today, HOLY SHIT it tasted good. Alittle Beer and bacon is the only sugars I've eaten. A shit load of block work is in my future this summer so bulking season will happen soon enough right now it's trim out.