Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Tow rig/daily driver

giles

Village idiot and local whore
Supporting Member
In a bar
@Sgt Fury

I couldn't find your van thread. Lol
454563ab9fc09084ab3c5b9dabb4356a.jpg

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
NW Ohio
Those are a nice sized vehicle. Have several friends that use them for motorcycles. Large enough you could possibly still tow a trailer. Just not sure how large. As in: enclosed car trailer? Not sure.

giles

Supporting Member
In a bar
Looks like the new and improved Tundra also added $10,000 to the MSRP. I might need to grab me one of the last of the legendary 5.7s

• Wow
Reactions: Sgt Fury

giles

Supporting Member
In a bar
Honestly thinking about the SR in 2wd. I can't remember the last time I needed 4x4. Which means I'll end up with a TRD pro all lifted...lol

tuffshot

The Crew
What are you guys using? I'm thinking about a new truck (new to me anyways). I love my Mega...but would really like to have a long bed. With 3 kids, I gotta have a crew cab. I don't want a dually either. I'm not stuck on a diesel, gas motors are providing some excellent numbers these days.
Reading reviews, yawn fest after awhile. Chillicothe Truck right off of Rt 23 has more used trucks than you can shake a stick at. There is a lot to be learned from used truck lot.

giles

Supporting Member
In a bar
That place is crazy on prices...probably just need to drive my current truck over and let them buy it from me. Save me from selling it myself.

giles

Supporting Member
In a bar
Seems Dusty has been hard at work around the forum.

I lost an injector this morning (2,200 miles on new ones😡). Filled my crank case with fuel. Created a huge knock under power. So I swung it into a dealership and traded it off.

I am fucking tired of truck issues! I couldn't talk the wife in to just buying a new one and being done. So...I ended up with another used one. I hate the color and the truck. But it was the cleanest truck in town that I could find. It followed me to the barn. I will be happy when this week is over. It's been beyond rough. Feel free to continue on with the bashing. I am now one of those queers in an ecoboost.
20211210_195142.jpg

MoonLab

The Bass Whisperer
Supporting Member
Ohio
Seems Dusty has been hard at work around the forum.

I lost an injector this morning (2,200 miles on new ones😡). Filled my crank case with fuel. Created a huge knock under power. So I swung it into a dealership and traded it off.

I am fucking tired of truck issues! I couldn't talk the wife in to just buying a new one and being done. So...I ended up with another used one. I hate the color and the truck. But it was the cleanest truck in town that I could find. It followed me to the barn. I will be happy when this week is over. It's been beyond rough. Feel free to continue on with the bashing. I am now one of those queers in an ecoboost.View attachment 142041
Congrats on new truck. 👊🍺

Reactions: giles