Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Triple duece and clan Toto edition

triple_duece

Ragin Cajun.
Dj passed on this one and a doe and has never killed a deer w his bow [emoji2356]

Good pass looks like it’s two years old. His tag, his hunt.

triple_duece

Ragin Cajun.
Update: this morning all 4 of us hunting. Dj seen a doe and two fawns and Jarrid a young 6pt. After lunch me and hunter went scouted a public tract. Found some great sign but a mother to get a deer out. Lots of out of staters hunting it also.

This evening just me and the boys hunted, jarrids back was killing him. Me and dj scratched and Hunter arrowed a big doe around 4:30. Said he put a good shot on her. He started tracking at 6:40 then called me to come help and she was going uphill....yeah I know not good. We tracked for a quarter or so then went back to truck that was on the side of the hwy. hunter went down the road and cut in to get his arrow. I seen his light coming out so I pulled up to meet him. Pohpo pulled me over and ran all our drivers license. I told him what we were doing and he was good with it. Over his radio someone asked if we was oos hunters, he said 10-4. I asked if that was mr green jeans , he said yes. I asked if he wanted to see our 1800$ worth of tags and he said yes. After we was good to go. 70 degrees w rain coming tonight. I’m about to say fuck Toto as I have seen a deer out of a stand.

He is a couple pics from the public land.

triple_duece

Ragin Cajun.
Update: didn’t hunt this morning due to it raining and blowing 30 mph. We hunted this evening, Hunter seen a small doe and 4pt, Dj seen a small buck, Jarrid didn’t see anything and I seen a big doe 300 yards away w a small basket rack following.

Tomorrow will probably tell the tale if we gonna kill anything. 32 in the morning w north wind 5-10. We talked to some guys while we ate and one of them knew the previous owner and said the land surrounding us has plenty deer and big bucks. Hoping this trip isn’t a flop.

Reactions: Sgt Fury and "J"

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
Now that is some crazy stuff! That deer should be dead even with a field tip. No accidental experience with that situation personally. I'm Just saying. 😒

triple_duece

Ragin Cajun.
Now that is some crazy stuff! That deer should be dead even with a field tip. No accidental experience with that situation personally. I'm Just saying. [emoji19]

Unless it’s not his deer and someone else’s wound [emoji2373]. Funny thing is his blood trail looked like liver blood and no lung