Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

What's For Dinner?

Beentown

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Sunbury, OH
Risotto. Freakin awesome. One of my favorite dishes now.

uploadfromtaptalk1431986719352.jpg

Outdoorsfellar

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Alrighty now. I can't believe how busy it's been today preparing for this. I wanted to follow suit with what some others were doing on one of my smoking FB pages. The recent topic there was " Swineapple " Taking a pineapple & hollowing the inside out & stuffing it with pork or chicken. I went with rubbed pork with cream cheese inside, wrapped with bacon. I had leftover pork, so I stuffed those with pineapple & cream cheese too, then wrapped with bacon. I invited one of my brothers over for supper & it was well received by him & my wife. Next time I'll forego putting cream cheese inside though the individual pieces were very good. My world famous baked beans & pasta salad was a great addition. The concoction was itching to fall apart on me.

There ya go Chuck ! ha ha

Damn it.......you guys are killing me!! Kevin that is one crazy concoction you made up with that pineapple! For a moment I thought maybe you were going to stuff a smoked pineapple up a pig's ass or something!! Man that fish looks great too........ugh........

Hoytmania

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Gods Country
How about deep fried Lake Erie Perch with Portobello fries. With a home made jalapeño tartar sauce. Paired with a howler of Black Aggie stout aged in bourbon barrels from the local micro brew. The Phoenix Brewing Co.

uploadfromtaptalk1432165303404.jpg
uploadfromtaptalk1432165324879.jpg
uploadfromtaptalk1432165355588.jpg

And the wife has been making Amish friendship bread in muffin style all day!!![emoji39]

uploadfromtaptalk1432165456849.jpg

badger

*Supporting Member*