Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

What's For Dinner?

badger

*Supporting Member*
I'm already spoken for. Joie might shank somebody if they try to take her cook away!

Tonight was barbecued yard bird, baked red taters, and pears.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1337385036.766330.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1337385056.649930.jpg

jagermeister

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
Bob Evans for breakfast!

The homestead breakfast, with a hotcake on the side... two eggs, two sausage patties, home fries, and an order of sausage gravy and biscuits.

0519121136.jpg

Almost pulled it off! lol

image.jpg

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
A rack of ribs. Marinated in 7-up, worschter sauce, onion powder, garlic powder, dry rub seasoning, and honey. The marinade is now in the drip pan in the bottom of the smoker. Ribs given a dry rub before being placed in the smoker. Wood smoke is apple. She has about another hour to go.
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1337559256.382394.jpg

jagermeister

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
Did you put the biscuits on the plate with the eggs, sausage and home fries and por the gravy over every thing?

Sausage gravy was poured on the crumbled biscuits, eggs and sausage and home fries were pretty much mixed together, and the hotcakes I ate separately.

bowhunter1023

Owner/Operator
Staff member
Appalachia
Jason Aldean on Pandora, favorite beer in my favorite cup and a damn fine meal with my wife to celebrate hearing the heartbeat for the first time today! Benefits of being a nurse and having a Doppler to play with!!!

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1338336010.700172.jpg

jagermeister

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
Jason Aldean on Pandora, favorite beer in my favorite cup and a damn fine meal with my wife to celebrate hearing the heartbeat for the first time today! Benefits of being a nurse and having a Doppler to play with!!!

Dang, brother... We might as well close this thread right now because I don't see how it could get any better than that right there!!!

bowhunter1023

Owner/Operator
Staff member
Appalachia
We've got some damn good cooks around this place!!

I hate to toot my own horn, but that meal I made tonight would sell in a restaurant all day long. I can tweak it to have more/less garlic and to be mild/spicy. It sticks to the ribs and fills a man up. A full plate of that with garlic bread, a side and salad for $9.99 all day long!!!

finelyshedded

You know what!!!
Supporting Member
SW Ohio
Looks and sound good Jesse. Tracey looks like she's ready to say grace and chow down after you take this dang picture. Rotflmao