Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

What's For Dinner?

Outdoorsfellar

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
I worked my ass off these past two days with those bricks & I deserve a treat. ABT's ! I haven't made these in years .....

20210518_170433.jpg

finelyshedded

You know what!!!
Supporting Member
SW Ohio
B9C852BE-ECEF-44CB-96CE-E002759C9A96.jpeg

This was last nights supper. Sirloins, waffle fries and beer. Lol

The cake is for Shelby’s birthday party tomorrow. It was made by a buddy at work whose starting a cake business when he retires in December. I asked him if he could make a cake for me using Praline pecans and WT American Honey. So together we put our thoughts toward making a cake named for the mail processing machine we’ve been working on the past 5 years called the SPSS(Small Parcel Sorting System). Sooooo he went home and created this masterpiece a few nights ago as as a trial run and its called, the Super Praline Sweet Surprise adding a Carmel glaze and vanilla. It’s got just over a cup of the good stuff in it😎 and I must say it was DELICIOUS!!!! Can’t wait till the family gets to try it tomorrow night.

"J"

Git Off My Lawn
Supporting Member
North Carolina
View attachment 127887
This was last nights supper. Sirloins, waffle fries and beer. Lol

The cake is for Shelby’s birthday party tomorrow. It was made by a buddy at work whose starting a cake business when he retires in December. I asked him if he could make a cake for me using Praline pecans and WT American Honey. So together we put our thoughts toward making a cake named for the mail processing machine we’ve been working on the past 5 years called the SPSS(Small Parcel Sorting System). Sooooo he went home and created this masterpiece a few nights ago as as a trial run and its called, the Super Praline Sweet Surprise adding a Carmel glaze and vanilla. It’s got just over a cup of the good stuff in it😎 and I must say it was DELICIOUS!!!! Can’t wait till the family gets to try it tomorrow night.
Bring one of too STROUDS!!!!!! 😂