Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

What's For Dinner?

Jamie

Ohio
Old school no-wrap Baby backs finished with “so good you can drink it” KC style BBQ sauce, grilled young zukes from the garden topped with fresh tomato basil salsa also from garden and onion rings deep fried in beef tallow. God bless America!

IMG_4438.jpeg

And for desert…

Jamie

Ohio
Old school no-wrap Baby backs finished with “so good you can drink it” KC style BBQ sauce, grilled young zukes from the garden topped with fresh tomato basil salsa also from garden and onion rings deep fried in beef tallow. God bless America!

View attachment 196265
And for desert…
Legit Chocolate ganache centered lava cakes. Nancy nailed these. Aces.

IMG_4439.jpeg

finelyshedded

You know what!!!
Supporting Member
SW Ohio
It’s been a minute since I made this comfort food favorite cuz I’m the only one in the family that eats soup beans but I found a ham bone and scraps vacuum packed in the fridge last week. Threw it in the crockpot with water and jar of Randall great Northerns and the rest is history. Dang it’s good! I added chili powder and black pepper to the crock for seasoning.
IMG_3893.jpeg

IMG_3897.jpeg

It’s been a minute since I made this comfort food favorite cuz I’m the only one in the family that eats soup beans but I found a ham bone and scraps vacuum packed in the fridge last week. Threw it in the crockpot with water and jar of Randall great Northerns and the rest is history. Dang it’s good! I added chili powder and black pepper to the crock for seasoning.
View attachment 196317
View attachment 196318
My man! That looks like a meal straight our of Northeast Georgia right there!!!