Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

What's good TOO?

finelyshedded

You know what!!!
Supporting Member
SW Ohio
So, I'm down here visiting my oldest daughter in Pensacola and we ended up at The Egg and I for lunch. We got about half way thru our meal and in walks a couple guys dressed in military dress. Went to the register after finishing and asked the kid at the register to get me their bill as well. He shook my hand and said Thank You followed by, you don't see this happen very often and proceeded to get the bill. I gladly paid it as he and their waitress thanked me again. Made my day to pay for their meal.

:smiley_clap: good job Adam!

Boarhead

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Got to hang out with Ric yesterday and finish a few stands and check some cams.
Finished the day off with a few cold ones and a damn good meal.Also got to meet his very nice wife and see Karissa again.Good day all around.
Ol Ric is a pretty good grill cook. uploadfromtaptalk1442068626067.jpguploadfromtaptalk1442068643833.jpguploadfromtaptalk1442068664544.jpgCouple pics finishing up trimming. pics

finelyshedded

You know what!!!
Supporting Member
SW Ohio
THANKS AGAIN Brian!!!! I can't put into words how relieved I feel getting all my tree stand hanging and prep work done!!! BROOHA!!!!!
I'll post more pics later after volleyball games today.

xbowguy

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Licking Co. Ohio
Got to hang out with Ric yesterday and finish a few stands and check some cams.
Finished the day off with a few cold ones and a damn good meal.Also got to meet his very nice wife and see Karissa again.Good day all around.
Ol Ric is a pretty good grill cook.View attachment 35674View attachment 35675View attachment 35676Couple pics finishing up trimming. pics
Good Job Brian!
You are supposed to carry that turtle 20 yards the other way just to see if he says "Fugg"

finelyshedded

You know what!!!
Supporting Member
SW Ohio
Good Job Brian!
You are supposed to carry that turtle 20 yards the other way just to see if he says "Fugg"

Lmao

Here's Brian ascending our first tree yesterday.

Here he is 20 plus feet high making some observations in this killer set! Sweet pinch between bedding and feeding.

Brian ratcheting down a double set he helped put up a few weeks ago.

Here's a perfectly made hornet nest that's about 40 yards from this tree.

Here's a little sumptin sumptin I grilled and baked for my friend before he headed homeward.

Hot sauce on chicken thighs

Slab of Corkys ribs

Brian and Karissa chatting before supper

Thanks again buddy!!!!

"J"

Git Off My Lawn
Supporting Member
North Carolina
Good stuff.... Brian a big thanks for helping a brother out..... Just goes too show the heart of this place.....

Ric, here hoping your mend is progressing well, and especially glad Karissa got her beautiful looks from her mother and not you buddy..... Just sayin..... YKW...... lol

"J"

Git Off My Lawn
Supporting Member
North Carolina
She's a beautiful young lady with a good pedigree as well.... I see lots of good deer hunting times for you both....

Bigslam51

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Stark County
uploadfromtaptalk1442255988703.jpg

Took all these pics with my phone camera, put them all together with a photo app, and went to Walmart today and got it mounted. It now hangs in the bathroom.