Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

What's good TOO?

ajupsman

*Supporting Member*
New Hampshire
First smoke of the year. Opening day tomorrow.
uploadfromtaptalk1442272380460.jpg

bowhunter1023

Owner/Operator
Staff member
Appalachia
Good luck AJ!!!

Looking good Chad!

Went for a walk tonight and when we got back, there were deer at the feeder. My daughter checks them out for a bit, then correctly says: "There are 4 deer daddy. A mommy, a daddy and two babies." She's doing well counting AND telling bucks from does!

Curran

Supporting Member
Central Ohio
Good looking pics Chad!

Gotta love the observations that kiddos make Jesse! You're going to be helping her drag out deer before long.

xbowguy

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Licking Co. Ohio
Helped Joys son get his first trail cam and gave him a few pointers. He could not stand it on the third day so he pulled the camera chip and came up with a nice buck....a beautiful 8. He is wound up like an 8 day clock right now that is just too good!!!

Bigslam51

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Stark County
Helped Joys son get his first trail cam and gave him a few pointers. He could not stand it on the third day so he pulled the camera chip and came up with a nice buck....a beautiful 8. He is wound up like an 8 day clock right now that is just too good!!!
Awesome! He'll be hooked now!

Bigslam51

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Stark County
Well like always, I wait til the last minute. I decided to try the Chinese rages and they aren't scheduled for delivery until October 10th. I texted Rick and asked if he'd loan me 3 until mine come then I'll send him the new ones. He said hell ya brother, which kind you want? Thanks Rick!

"J"

Git Off My Lawn
Supporting Member
North Carolina
Well like always, I wait til the last minute. I decided to try the Chinese rages and they aren't scheduled for delivery until October 10th. I texted Rick and asked if he'd loan me 3 until mine come then I'll send him the new ones. He said hell ya brother, which kind you want? Thanks Rick!

Just another day in tooville.... Lots of people on here will help a brother out at the drop of a hat.....