Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

What's good TOO?

cotty16

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Got to catch up with Brock and Mason over the weekend. Klay was in a baseball tournament in Chillicothe and they came over to catch a game on Saturday. Then Brock came back out and watched two more with me on Sunday. Was awesome to catch up and shoot the shit during the games.

In the championship game, Klay hit a three run shot out by the scoreboard at Paint’s stadium. Brock was already on his way out, but surprised me by coming back in with a bag of sunflower seeds. He said “here, thought you might want these seeds.” Check out what was in the bag...

He got Klay’s Hr ball for him!

brock ratcliff

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
I really enjoyed watching the games with you Mike. Nothing better than seeing quality baseball with good company.
We are heading to Lancaster shortly though I don’t know why... Mason still doesn’t feel like he can pitch today. :(. As we discussed, I’m in no position to argue. As disappointing as it was that he couldn’t pitch yesterday, I’m glad he wasn’t the one throwing to Klay when he hit the homer. :). That was a beautiful swing!

cotty16

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
I really enjoyed watching the games with you Mike. Nothing better than seeing quality baseball with good company.
We are heading to Lancaster shortly though I don’t know why... Mason still doesn’t feel like he can pitch today. :(. As we discussed, I’m in no position to argue. As disappointing as it was that he couldn’t pitch yesterday, I’m glad he wasn’t the one throwing to Klay when he hit the homer. :). That was a beautiful swing!

Yeah, that might’ve been awkward. Lmao!

We were able to get down and get a lot of things cleaned up over the weekend on the farm. Mostly trails around the fields cut for my dad's memorial coming up soon. Had mowing and tree trimming to do so I rented a trailer to bring my tractor down to get it done.

1562083486053.jpeg

1562083516168.jpeg

Momma turkey and her 6 little one's sure enjoyed the bugs they found after I had cut.
1562083539005.jpeg

Corn is looking real good!!

1562083563750.jpeg

This was the main project we had to do, get my dad's memorial spot together and cleaned up. Wish I took pics of it up close, this was my cousin's pic from up at the house. Still work to do but we got several rolls of fence moved and things mowed. The plan is to make this his resting spot. It is also next to where he buried all of their pets over the years. Always said you can put me down by the girls, referring to all his dogs.

1562083581919.jpeg

Sgt Fury

Sgt. Spellchecker
We were able to get down and get a lot of things cleaned up over the weekend on the farm. Mostly trails around the fields cut for my dad's memorial coming up soon. Had mowing and tree trimming to do so I rented a trailer to bring my tractor down to get it done.

View attachment 81532

Momma turkey and her 6 little one's sure enjoyed the bugs they found after I had cut.

View attachment 81533
View attachment 81534

View attachment 81535

This was the main project we had to do, get my dad's memorial spot together and cleaned up. Wish I took pics of it up close, this was my cousin's pic from up at the house. Still work to do but we got several rolls of fence moved and things mowed. The plan is to make this his resting spot. It is also next to where he buried all of their pets over the years. Always said you can put me down by the girls, referring to all his dogs.

View attachment 81536
It won’t let me open the pics.😕

Sgt Fury

Sgt. Spellchecker

View attachment 81537

View attachment 81538

View attachment 81539

View attachment 81540

View attachment 81541
Very nice!

Reactions: Big_Holla