Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

What's good TOO?

Sgt Fury

Sgt. Spellchecker
She's never met an actual yard gnome? Well she can scratch that off her list
A02F966A-08F7-4A47-B876-F1A3886433F1.gif

Matt

Norton, OH
I’ve split a shit ton like that in my day with a ratchet strap around em. Now I need the most time efficient way possible. If I have an hour to split I’m gonna get my hours worth in with hydraulics. I will still split straight grain oak with my fiskars as it’s a pretty quick way to bust big rounds.
I have access to a 37.5 ton hydraulic splitter, but find that due to the cycle time I can split faster, especially with the tire. It's a law of averages obviously. Knotted wood requires more swings, but straight grain wood I go through like butter.

5Cent

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
North Central Ohio
Banks aren't opening until 12pm, trash pickup cancelled, drive thru closed and people petitiong for USPS to not deliver.

Just got call for Ty and Myles, no school next 2 days. What in the fuck is going on around here? I just pissed outside, did think yep, got a little bite to it. I didn't think it was life stops though.

bowhunter1023

Owner/Operator
Staff member
Appalachia
Had to go make a shelter for the outside cats and a lean-to for the ducks. Chickens have 2 250w hot lamps in the barn, but it's uninsulated. Be a little touch a go here until Friday for my animals.

Reactions: 5Cent

Bowkills

Nw oh
My county and one north of us courts are closed tomorrow. Sounds like alot of places will be closed. I'm off 4 sure possibly Thursday as well. Ill be cutting wood. My kids school closed today and tomorrow probably a delay Thursday at least.

Reactions: 5Cent

Bowkills

Nw oh
Awesome stuff fellas! (Lets continue to light this forum up a bit!)
Most all crane stuff is cancelled for 2 days. I'm lucky and doing refresh OSHA 10 today and tomorrow.
I'd rather have explosive 2hr diarrhea than sit through those classes. When u said lucky it made think huh?haha

Reactions: Sgt Fury