Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

What's good TOO?

5Cent

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
North Central Ohio
Selling a home without listing it is too good! We were able to line up a buyer, work out all contingencies and align on sale price to create a pocket/exclusive listing.

No public MLS listing, no showings, no open house and we got 98.25% of the asking price with full flexibility of move out timing depending on when we get the keys to our new home......schwing, only moving 1x!

And if thats not enough, the good lord brought us together even closer. Buyer is currently mixing the mud to pour the basement, garage slab and front porch for the new house. Too good fellas, too fucking good!

Appraisal and home inspection complete and passed. Hope to secure a mid-December close date on the current home. 30 days rent free to give flexibility to new home prep and move in. Full speed ahead!

"J"

Git Off My Lawn
Supporting Member
North Carolina
3AEA1EB2-5031-413A-9A61-9C8609FFC19E.jpeg

Just had the new security system installed. Whatcha think? 😂😂😂

Daughter and SIL are down for an early thanksgiving. They have too work thanksgiving so we’re celebrating early.
Son and DIL will be up Wednesday for thanksgiving as well.
We smoked a Turkey and too be honest, I’m about ready too toss my deep fryer 😂😂😂

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
Handy on a commercial mower to pick up trash or a stick without shutting the mower off. Every mower has one and a 5gal bucket.

Reactions: 5Cent

"J"

Git Off My Lawn
Supporting Member
North Carolina
Lol, I have never paid for a morning paper and never will.

And yes, I was born in the wrong period of time.

But guaranteed someone was like, "well shit that's a good idea, now I gotta make sure I have the grabber in the truck":D
Don’t go cheap, you get what you pay for 😂

Reactions: 5Cent