Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Whiskey

Clay Showalter

Southern member northern landowner
Guilford County
View attachment 115993

Ahwww... damn! Thats nice! If you see a bottle of this, I highly recommend it. If the bottle didn't say 111 proof, I wouldn't believe it
I don't think they really meant that, but the lawyers made them put it in the ad. :ROFLMAO:

That is a great whiskey, can’t get it in North Carolina, need to see if I can get it in Ohio, or my next trip to Tennessee

Hoytmania

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Gods Country
20201218_180722.jpg

Enie, Menie, Minnie, Moe, and his brother Darryl. With some hot apple cider to mix with your choice.

We did Christmas with the kids last night.

Big Weff

Athens
I bought a bottle of angels envy for my brother in law based on what I’ve read on here. Hope you guys know what your talking about haha

Big Weff

Athens
It’s good shit, he got an early present, we are sipping on it right now. I think it would be pretty hard to beat at the $50 price tag. Thanks TOO 🤘🏻

Kempire

Jameson’s on the rocks... Just can’t beat it...
You ever mess with the caskmates stout version of Jame-o? I've got a mess of higher end pours at my disposal, but I'd argue for $20-30 that caskmates is hard to beat.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

"J"

Git Off My Lawn
Supporting Member
North Carolina
You ever mess with the caskmates stout version of Jame-o? I've got a mess of higher end pours at my disposal, but I'd argue for $20-30 that caskmates is hard to beat.

Haven’t yet, but have seen it. Now you have me curious 😂

Kempire

Haven’t yet, but have seen it. Now you have me curious [emoji23]
Take the ride man. $30 well spent. Just make sure you get the stout and not the ipa. Your mileage may vary, but I thought the stout was a beautiful mix, but the ipa was a little too much of the same flavor notes smooshed together.

"J"

Git Off My Lawn
Supporting Member
North Carolina
Take the ride man. $30 well spent. Just make sure you get the stout and not the ipa. Your mileage may vary, but I thought the stout was a beautiful mix, but the ipa was a little too much of the same flavor notes smooshed together.

Gotcha... 👍🏼🥃