Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Who's shooting? Tuning? Tinkering?

MoonLab

Where we’re going, we don’t need roads.
Supporting Member
Tooville
Easton Axis until I die. 🤘

I'll have some different arrows with me this weekend for guys to try out. You're welcome to shoot my Axis' and see what you think. After killing well more than a dozen deer with them, including 5 mature bucks, I can speak comfortably to their durability and performance. Is there a "better" arrow out there? Maybe. But it'll take some serious convincing with undeniable data to prove to me that there's one that's exponentially better. Especially when it comes to tolerances on the technical specs (GPI/weight/straightness) of the arrow shaft and components. Easton's scale and industry experience is first-class and their products carry that forward. Literally.
Thanks diffently would like to shoot few.

Chancegriffis

Salesville ohio
Easton Axis until I die. 🤘

I'll have some different arrows with me this weekend for guys to try out. You're welcome to shoot my Axis' and see what you think. After killing well more than a dozen deer with them, including 5 mature bucks, I can speak comfortably to their durability and performance. Is there a "better" arrow out there? Maybe. But it'll take some serious convincing with undeniable data to prove to me that there's one that's exponentially better. Especially when it comes to tolerances on the technical specs (GPI/weight/straightness) of the arrow shaft and components. Easton's scale and industry experience is first-class and their products carry that forward. Literally.
Axis 5mm for me as well!

MoonLab

Where we’re going, we don’t need roads.
Supporting Member
Tooville
Just in time. Just picked it up today got the peep and kisser adjusted. Ready for this weekend.
3BF9667E-D981-4005-BB80-30C4EFC6F321.jpeg