Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

WTF Trail Cam Photos 2022

Wildlife

Denny
Supporting Member
Ross County, Ohio
You'll know it when you see it...

@theotherfarm

I've got more TC captures of that big coyote @theotherfarm from last night, however I won't retrieve the HD data to share from the SD card until next week sometime.

Anyhow, I just received this one minutes ago here @home.

7238b71b-2fa4-479e-9353-ff34431b7492.jpg

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
What is this? I'm scratching my head. Sort of looks like the latch, but it is in a security box with python lock. Mylar balloon land close and get hooked on some weeds? Can't be a person standing there. Deer wouldn't be in the field. It isn't causing false triggers. I dunno.

efe044c3-09a8-4a07-bb1c-1443809b3402.jpg

Wildlife

Denny
Supporting Member
Ross County, Ohio
Going through TC images @theotherfarm this morning and I come across these.

20220830_104623.jpg

Apparently a mammoth size spider last night decided to take up resident right in front of the camera. The good news is, the camera functioned just fine despite the wild obstruction, and yes, there are deer in each image too.

Should make for a good time lapse video of the spider creating a web, but after I pull the SD card first, which is something I need to do in between the rains this week.

Last edited:

Wildlife

Denny
Supporting Member
Ross County, Ohio

Just created this YouTube short, which a new thing for me to figure out how to do them. I plan on creating more of them while afield this year so, this is the first one. The full version of what the camera captured was posted in my hunt journal yesterday, which 15 seconds longer if interested.

And then there is this that happened a little bit ago @theotherfarm.

c4ec2ca6-61da-48f5-9f5f-8de537439de2.jpg

I'm loading the pickup now to go replenish this feeder and pull cards. Should have both video and additional photos of the bobcat hopefully on those SD cards. If so, you can expect to see them of course.

Last edited:

Wildlife

Denny
Supporting Member
Ross County, Ohio

Just created this YouTube short, which a new thing for me to figure out how to do them. I plan on creating more of them while afield this year so, this is the first one. The full version of what the camera captured was posted in my hunt journal yesterday, which 15 seconds longer if interested.

And then there is this that happened a little bit ago @theotherfarm.

View attachment 160426

I'm loading the pickup now to go replenish this feeder and pull cards. Should have both video and additional photos of the bobcat hopefully on those SD cards. If so, you can expect to see them of course.

'FOLLOWING UP'

Longer version available on the channel.