Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Your pet peeves?

Diablo54

Outside
Mine would have to be when someone chews with there mouth open and you can hear the food in there mouth. idk why but it really gets to me.

The second one would have to be when people say "touche" buncha queers:smiley_baby:

5Cent

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
North Central Ohio
Mine would have to be when someone chews with there mouth open and you can hear the food in there mouth. idk why but it really gets to me.

The second one would have to be when people say "touche" buncha queers:smiley_baby:

I agree on both of those.

Mine are:

Toilet paper roll coming off the back of the roll. IT SHOULD COME OVER THE TOP!!

Lights being left on when you're not in the room, wtf...

People who say "like" in every sentence

People can't go the speed limit or 5 mph over, the skinny pedal is on the right

I have a few also
1. Not putting the cap back on the toothpaste tube
2. chewing with your mouth open
3. girls who have the chub hanging out of the bottom of their shirts. We've all seen this. If you can't keep the weight off buy a bigger shirt. Preferably something covers your stretch marks.

Tree Monkey

NW ohio
Hair ball in the bathtub sink......drives me nuts!! Especially because it isn't mine but I'm the only one who will get rid of it.

Last edited:

rgecko23

*Supporting Member*
Massillon, Ohio
People who drive at or under the speed limit in the left lane and wont get over
Watching the TV with the volume blaring
People at the gym who stand around talkin when i need the machine/weights
Guys at the gym who walk around like they have huge lats ie. ILS syndrome

buckbuster217

*Supporting Member*
Byesville, Ohio
Mine is some of the guys around our area that bitch there isn't any big deer around here but will shoot the first buck they see!!!!! say something and the response you get is, someone else will shoot it if I don't!!!!!! , might as well beat your head off a wall!!!

moundhill

Supporting Member
Hebbardsville..
one of my biggest pet peeves is when you get that gritty feeling of dry mud on the bottom of your fingers. Or people that aren't poor, but always smell for some reason.

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
Maybe when you have an employee trained pretty well in a variety of things and he decides to quit because he doesn't want to start work at 6am. Really? That is a great reason to quit a job isn't it!

finelyshedded

You know what!!!
Supporting Member
SW Ohio
People flicking the cigarette butts out the windows while driving. WTF! They put ash trays in the vehicles last time I checked!!! People who want to tell their stories and not really listen to yours. I knew a guy once who was actually a nice guy and we both often talked about each others deer hunts BUT he would ALWAYS butt into my story while I always listened intently to his. I actually noticed that he'd seem to be thinking of his next story to tell me while I was recounting my story. When I would finish instead of asking a question he'd start telling me another one. lol Kinda of irritating but some people kill me sometimes in how they interact with others. Thank goodness I didn't give him a pop quiz on my story..................he wouldn't be able TOO guess what topic I was talking about!lmao He'd say, What! Hey did I tell you about...................................................

rgecko23

*Supporting Member*
Massillon, Ohio
People flicking the cigarette butts out the windows while driving. WTF! They put ash trays in the vehicles last time I checked!!! People who want to tell their stories and not really listen to yours. I knew a guy once who was actually a nice guy and we both often talked about each others deer hunts BUT he would ALWAYS butt into my story while I always listened intently to his. I actually noticed that he'd seem to be thinking of his next story to tell me while I was recounting my story. When I would finish instead of asking a question he'd start telling me another one. lol Kinda of irritating but some people kill me sometimes in how they interact with others. Thank goodness I didn't give him a pop quiz on my story..................he wouldn't be able TOO guess what topic I was talking about!lmao He'd say, What! Hey did I tell you about...................................................

Thats pretty annoying....I agree

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
People that cuss at their kids or call them names. Not my place to say something, but it irritates me. If they cuss in front of my kids i will say something.

Beentown

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Sunbury, OH
- Not getting to the point. Not just beating around the bush but taking 10 minutes for a 1 minute conversation.

- Dudes messing with there own nipples.

- Leaving clean laundry crumpled in a basket for an extended time (days). What the hell is the purpose of cleaning it if you are going to look like an unmade bed after putting it on.

I have a lot of 'em. I am not a very patient person and trying to work on it ;)

Beentown