Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

2020 Rut Report. What County? Action seen?

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
Saw 4 or 5 dead bucks along I75 between Cridersville and Tipp City today. Got home early enough to scout a bit with binoculars. Saw 3 different bucks the last 30min of light. This was one property I was watching. Not bad considering how many we have lost to Covid. . . I mean EHD this year.

Bowkills

Nw oh
Saw 4 or 5 dead bucks along I75 between Cridersville and Tipp City today. Got home early enough to scout a bit with binoculars. Saw 3 different bucks the last 30min of light. This was one property I was watching. Not bad considering how many we have lost to Covid. . . I mean EHD this year.
Bahahaha!!!! The two my neighbor already wounded probably should count as well...

Sgt Fury

Sgt. Spellchecker
0D4763AB-C69E-4EA2-BD01-C88C8A205CBD.jpeg
CDF964C8-1D56-4240-BC91-FAC1D9B9067E.jpeg

Little guys starting to feel it...hope they start chasing soon.

Mike

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Up Nort
Great hunt last evening in Williams co. I hunted my fence row stand splitting beans and cut beans. Deer literally everywhere. Watched a mature buck dog does at 200 yards for about 30 minutes. Would have loved an opportunity but I was content watching him until he moved on.

Sgt Fury

Sgt. Spellchecker
Sat all day yesterday...didn’t see chasing but when an 8 pointer came to the pile, a doe and two fawns hauled ass. One fawn came back but was very careful to stay away from the buck. After feeding for a few minutes, the buck left in the direction of the doe.

Bowkills

Nw oh
Maga change I think overnight. Deer everywhere, multiple sets of singled out doe/buck pairs this morning. I wanted to turn around driving to work. Voted got to drive around a bit.

Outside

Deer still arent active on the camera during the day, in Morrow county. Saw a bit of movement in the morning. Should be kicking up soon.