Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Brock/Mason 2020

lung buster

hocking county
Big congrats to Mason! He continues to impress with his accomplishments year after year! I have enjoyed following your guys journal's over the years and watching Mason grow up to a young man. You have certainly done a great job raising that boy the right way Brock! What a way to end his "youth" resume!

finelyshedded

You know what!!!
Supporting Member
SW Ohio
What a writeup and read!!!! Thanks for taking the time and laying that out Brock! The mentor ship and time you’ve spent with Mason is becoming quite evident as we all watch from afar. Doesn’t matter if the game is in the water or in the wild you guys are going to bring something home and you’re going to have fun doing it! CONGRATULATIONS TO YOU BOTH AS IT WAS A TEAM EFFORT AND WHAT BETTER WAY TO WRAP UP HIS FINAL YOUTH SEASON!!! WOW, what a day you both had today!!!👏🏻👏🏻

Bowkills

Nw oh
I think my favorite part of this is he will have to say my dad put me on this buck. I've hunted white tails since I was 13 alone (second season with my kid now though). I got to experience a few seasons bonding time with uncles and a grandfather small game hunting but limited. The time you've spent with him over the years is priceless....hope you two can continue the memories....congrats