Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Covid vaccinations

brock ratcliff

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
She certainly believes Fauci has a track record worth looking at. Funny in the beginning of the pandemic they touted him as the hero of the AIDS epidemic.

Wildlife

Denny
Supporting Member
Ross County, Ohio

It's of my opinion that the future always proves past - ALWAYS!

Mark my words, that psychopathic degenerate of a so called human being will go down in the history books as the most single largest mass murderer responsible for millions of human deaths and/or pain and suffering form all around the world, and not just from covid, but AIDS as well.

Having a close relationship with Billy Gates should really open peoples eyes as just one example, and the list goes on from there.

The truth has a funny way of eventually coming out, whether it be tomorrow or several years down the road.

I've shared many written articles covering controversial information and/or statements coming out of the mouth from that guy and/or a slue of contradictions regarding his past expert recommendations, advice and/or opinions.

He's a political bureaucratic hitman and always has been for many, many decades.

The guy should rot in a jail cell for the rest of his life cause a bullet to the head just won't cut it in my book.

It bogles the mind to even think anyone would take him seriously today!

Last edited:
Reactions: brock ratcliff
1631050466339.png

• Angry
Reactions: "J"

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member

Bowkills

Nw oh
Never thought my wife and kids and i would be outcasted from my big family functions but its happening....because we choose not to get the shot. Wont be attending my sides of christmas partys due to being asked to be tested...i said if we have to all should but the vaccinated arent required. I cant understand how knowbody got covid early on but us...but at this point im glad we did. we damn sure wont be there to take the full blame if someone gets it.

Last edited:

Bowkills

Nw oh
I've been in the same boat for about a year now. Sucks

My doors open if you guys need a play to go and not be judged.
Thanks for the invite. My wifes family has all had covid or the shot or both but united. We have a party there. One party we arent going to frees up muzzeloader for me all day so ill look at the positives. I love snow cold gun hunting whitetails.

GoetsTalon

Supporting Member
Walbridge oh
Ok cool but please don't ask for prayers when you get the shit. Guys on here losing there buddy's that didn't get vaccinated. Jokes still being made about it. Fuck come on get a fucking clue.

• Sad
Reactions: Big_Holla

Clay Showalter

Southern member northern landowner
Guilford County
Ok cool but please don't ask for prayers when you get the shit. Guys on here losing there buddy's that didn't get vaccinated. Jokes still being made about it. Fuck come on get a fucking clue.
What about the people that have had the shots and get sick, can we ask for prayers for them? Lots of vaccinated people getting covid, and many dying, just want to be clear.

Sgt Fury

Sgt. Spellchecker

people need to evaluate their circumstances and make a decision on what they think is best for them. I had Covid…mild symptoms and only lasted a week. Being that I had it and had little trouble getting through it, I choose to refuse an injection that may or may not have detrimental side effects 5 or 10 years down the road. No one knows and anyone who says they do are fools. What happens if 5 years from now everyone who got the injection develop some type of cancer? I’ll take my chances until my health dictates that I need to get it…right now it doesn’t.

finelyshedded

You know what!!!
Supporting Member
SW Ohio
It’s sad what China has done to the entire world and the division it has created on top of it. Many more people are dying of cancer, alcoholism, suicide and other serious diseases because Covid has taken center stage and precedence over everything. Over 100,000 opioid related deaths this past year and obesity running rampant so where’s the news media pushing back on that? Anyway, China’s agenda is just plain evil. IMO

Mike

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Up Nort
I don't think jokes are being made about the virus or the vaccine, but rather the way they are being used to control us, manipulate us and create division amongst us. Why do people feel the need to tell the world that they've gotten vaccinated or not on social media? I don't care. You do you . We all know that it's very real, can kill indiscriminately and that's it's not going away. They say the unvaccinated are killing the vaccinated. That in itself should make you question everything. Fuck China.

Bowkills

Nw oh
Ive lost good friends to this and i tell anyone on the fence to get vaccinated its NO Freaking JOKE! Im shocked at the divide its caused. Not the ? Of for or against. But @Mike is right shouldnt have said a word of it....

Gern186

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
NW Ohio Tundra
I've heard just as many stories of vaccine injuries as covid deaths. Not disagreeing with anyone. But there's no wonder there is such an argument between getting the shot or not. Personally I don't feel the need to get an experimental vaccine right now. Go ahead and shun me. I don't give a fuck. I believe in natural immunity. I had covid 13 months ago. I was one of the lucky ones that wasn't hit as hard by it. Half my family has had the shot. Guess what. They can still get covid and pass it along to the next person. As a result of the other half of the family not getting the shot, we aren't getting together for Christmas this year. Fucking stupid. And its the vaccinated family members that are the ones that are making the decision not to get together. What the actual fuck. Im astounded at the number of Fucking people out there who swear the vaccine is the answer for the problem, but deep down don't trust the Fucking thing enough to be around other people who have natural immunity or are not jabbed. Its Fucking ridiculous!

Chancegriffis

Salesville ohio
This is exactly why everything on this forum pertaining to COVID shouldn’t exist, IMO! Everyone has different ways of rationalizing what this virus does to different people and all it does is tear people apart. FUCK COVID-19