Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Diablo 2011 Trail cam thread

Diablo54

Outside
http://i835.photobucket.com/albums/zz279/tayman222/PRMS0180.jpg

Theres a nice buck in the second pic but i dunno how to crop it and get in on here:smiley_chinrub::smiley_confused_vra

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
Take it into paint. Use the dotted line box thing to draw a box around the area you want.. Select copy. Go to a new paint window and paste it... Then save the new image.

DJK Frank 16

Supporting Member
Hardin County
Looks like a dandy to me, tough to tell specifics, but looks like a possible shooter in my book! Hopefully he takes that same path on opening morning!!

deerburger

*Supporting Member*
That buck definatly knows that cam is there

I'm just now getting into trail cams, so sorry is this question is stupid. How do they know the cam is there? Do we think the infrared is something they see? Is it something they pick up on during the daytime? Me and 1hornwilly are doing some cam work on our property down here and I'm just trying to figure out what they notice and what they don't.

Diablo54

Outside
I'm just now getting into trail cams, so sorry is this question is stupid. How do they know the cam is there? Do we think the infrared is something they see? Is it something they pick up on during the daytime? Me and 1hornwilly are doing some cam work on our property down here and I'm just trying to figure out what they notice and what they don't.

That buck noticed the loud as hell clunk that my truth cam makes when it snaps a picture.