Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Doggone good dog thread

triple_duece

Ragin Cajun.
I’m not sure. It doesn’t happen all the time w pics on this forum. Also I guess it don’t matter since this site is giving the bird to Tapatalk on the new year right

triple_duece

Ragin Cajun.
Well made a hunt this morning. Right before shooting time a greenhead lite outside the decoys. I’m thinking we gonna have a good hunt. Shooting time comes and ain’t a fing bird flying. Think we seen a total of 12 ducks. Pearl did what she was trained to do, sit there in the cold water and whine every now and then cause her dad is Pooh... can’t put her on any birds lol.

Well it seems I can’t post pics on this thread but can on the nothing about nothing thread. So no pics here.

Reactions: Dustinb80 and "J"

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
Sorry that you've been having issues posting pics using tapatalk. The error that you see is not a forum error or a problem on our side. The problem is either with Tapatalk or your Tapatalk app. Try uninstaloing it and installing it again.

Reactions: triple_duece

"J"

Git Off My Lawn
Supporting Member
North Carolina
I dumped tapatalk for just that reason. When I asked them what was up they wanted my freaking password to go in and look to see what was going on.... Yeah right, never looked back

triple_duece

Ragin Cajun.
Pics from first trip
IMG_1507.jpg
IMG_1509.jpg
IMG_1510.jpg

Pics from today’s trip.
IMG_1525.jpg
IMG_1526.jpg