Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Doggone good dog thread

Ken burns

Ny
Lmao labradores. Must be big yotes.?
Paying. Fair prices I think
50-100 normal eastern yotes
120 blondes
150 big males over 45lbs as well as blacks upwards of 200 if right one
But not picky

triple_duece

Ragin Cajun.
Back home for a few days. Pearl was happy to see me and gave me hugs and kisses. Laying next to me on the couch chewing a rawhide.

On another note, called the landowner that we leased from in Kansas. Says his field is loaded everyday w Canadian geese and mallards in the ponds. Got to make a decision quick if we gonna go. If we do we will bird hunt the mornings and deer hunt the evenings. Got to call the boys to see what they want to do. Duck season opens back up here Saturday. All we have by the camp is wood ducks right now. The mallards are a no show for now.

"J"

Git Off My Lawn
Supporting Member
North Carolina
Back home for a few days. Pearl was happy to see me and gave me hugs and kisses. Laying next to me on the couch chewing a rawhide.

On another note, called the landowner that we leased from in Kansas. Says his field is loaded everyday w Canadian geese and mallards in the ponds. Got to make a decision quick if we gonna go. If we do we will bird hunt the mornings and deer hunt the evenings. Got to call the boys to see what they want to do. Duck season opens back up here Saturday. All we have by the camp is wood ducks right now. The mallards are a no show for now.
Sounds like a redemption trip too me... Good luck too you and the boys....

Big H

Medina
Only 5 pups left here now. 6 were picked up this weekend (Alabama, Texas, N. Carolina, Ohio and Minnesota). Then we put my daughter on a flight to California early this am to deliver a boy and she flies to Oregon Wednesday and Nashville with 2 pups on Friday. Sad, but also glad.

jagermeister

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
Only 5 pups left here now. 6 were picked up this weekend (Alabama, Texas, N. Carolina, Ohio and Minnesota). Then we put my daughter on a flight to California early this am to deliver a boy and she flies to Oregon Wednesday and Nashville with 2 pups on Friday. Sad, but also glad.
No sadness here from me. Glad those little shit factories are gone. 😂😂😂

Anyone have any coyotes looking to buy whole frozen shipped to buffalo NY higher than average prices paid
Lmao labradores. Must be big yotes.?
Paying. Fair prices I think
50-100 normal eastern yotes
120 blondes
150 big males over 45lbs as well as blacks upwards of 200 if right one
But not picky

Man he sure missed the point of this whole thread.............douchebag!

Reactions: MoonLab

Big H

Medina
No sadness here from me. Glad those little shit factories are gone. 😂😂😂

LOL Jim, that is an understatement. But, believe it or not, we litter box trained them for the most part. We used the same kid's sandbox they were welped in and put some paper pellet litter that Kristi found and it cut down on the mess and the smell a ton.

Reactions: jagermeister

jagermeister

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
Betty went on her first hunt of the season yesterday, on the final day for the Lake Erie Marsh Zone. Boy it was a good one, too. 8 mallards and 2 pintails. Unfortunately we couldn’t even buy our last two odd ducks. We battled some ice but Betty did great. She’s really bounced back pretty well from having her puppies.
4C091F2F-D4D9-4805-97EF-3810DDCA0B57.jpeg
34F3E41C-32F6-48E5-B46C-152879DF584C.jpeg
A405D990-E319-46AD-9FC1-E1BF2ECE8397.jpeg

jagermeister

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
Meanwhile, this cute little shit, who we’ve name June, continues to impress me every day. Potty training is nearly 100% reliable now. She’s even sitting at the door, quietly and patiently waiting for someone to let her out. She’s very affectionate and attentive, and her nose seems to be fantastic so far. I think she’s going to be another good one.
E4511741-BA9C-4CD2-87DD-33713FF48728.jpeg