Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

EHD in Ohio?

Hogmister13

Found another buck today here
In Ky. I average a finding everytime I go out now and the worst month for EHD is still yet to come. I'll be on my Ohio farm come IMG_4739.jpgNext weekd, hopefully it hasn't hit their.

"J"

Git Off My Lawn
Supporting Member
North Carolina
"J" Hey life is good, hunting NH right now, haven't seen a lot of deer damn temps are crazy warm here, 80s and 90s.

Yeah, we have the same now... Supposed to be a cool down, waiting for some frost in early October to knock down these midges...

Maxxis31

Deer wood's
Fishing the Ohio river tomorrow with the temps pushing 90....

Hard to believe we're a week from season opener...

Hey good luck on the water, i have to say things sure have changed with weather patterns and temps this time of year, i can remember letting a deer hang for a week this time of year, hell ya gotta cut up right off now.

"J"

Git Off My Lawn
Supporting Member
North Carolina
Hey "J" how was the trip on the river ?

Sucked lol... On a good note, no dead deer were found... Weather was really hot, high water temps, no flow, bad fishing.... We didn't catch a keeper (12" bass) the winner caught a 5.8 lb small mouth and a .8lb small mouth lol.... But that's fishing lol...

Bowman

New to the forum, from Lisbon area. Have been hearing and reading all the reports of EHD, which is sickening. I never really put time in the woods until mid October due to work and the temps, but have been hearing Highlandtown and Brush Creek have been hit too? Does anyone know if this is true, as I do hunt there at times?Thanks

"J"

Git Off My Lawn
Supporting Member
North Carolina
New to the forum, from Lisbon area. Have been hearing and reading all the reports of EHD, which is sickening. I never really put time in the woods until mid October due to work and the temps, but have been hearing Highlandtown and Brush Creek have been hit too? Does anyone know if this is true, as I do hunt there at times?Thanks

Haven't heard anything of those specific areas but all around has been hit hard so I'd imagine they have as well....