Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

First Annual TOO Bow Shoot at Crooked Run Archery Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

buckbuster217

*Supporting Member*
Byesville, Ohio
I'm in the same boat as JBrown and Cotty16, I extended the invitation and I think she is going TOO, so Mike my wife will be there and don't worry guys, after 8 years as a military wife and putting up with a bunch of grunts she can hold her own, so the redneck night of cooking, camping and drinking won't faze her a bit!!!

cotty16

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
I'm in the same boat as JBrown and Cotty16, I extended the invitation and I think she is going TOO, so Mike my wife will be there and don't worry guys, after 8 years as a military wife and putting up with a bunch of grunts she can hold her own, so the redneck night of cooking, camping and drinking won't faze her a bit!!!

Hmmm.... Well, I'll see what's up. I'll fill her in. She can hang with the redneck boys too and would have a blast I'm sure.

I had a small wrench thrown in the plan today. Kody's baseball team is having a frickin team picnic that day at a lake. I can't catch a break! I have had this date circled since this thread started. Good grief...

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
Lol. First of all, Phil... No, I am not "that guy." I pretty much do as I please. The only time I get an earful from the wife is when I truly deserve it. It just happens that, more often than not, I truly deserve it. lmao

Second of all, her birthday is the 20th and mine's the 22nd. We just tend to celebrate them together because with having split-up families it just makes things easier.

You didn't have to defend yourself Jim. I was just teasing bud. It was just a great opening to give you some crap. Now Beener on the other hand. . . that is a bit weird! lmao

Schu72

Streetsboro
Milo is tweeking my bow, I bought a hip quiver off AT.....I hope I can just find a cooperative grandparent. BTW I think the belt for my quiver is going to be TOO big. Its an Easton large...if anyone has a medium and needs large, I might have a deal for you.

jagermeister

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
Milo is tweeking my bow, I bought a hip quiver off AT.....I hope I can just find a cooperative grandparent. BTW I think the belt for my quiver is going to be TOO big. Its an Easton large...if anyone has a medium and needs large, I might have a deal for you.

Come on, Schu!... Just man up and slam a few boxes of Twinkies... That belt'll fit! lmao

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
I hope you guys are getting your bows ready and arrows gathered. It's gonna be a hell of a time. The 28th is approaching fast.

dante322

*Supporting Member*
Crawford county
Mentioned it to my wife. She said "if you wanna go, GO!"

Unfortunately she has to work saturday so she can't tag along. Chelsea wants to go but I don't think this is the kind of thing a 16 year old girl needs to be exposed to.

brock ratcliff

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
I'm probably out for this one. Mason has another baseball tournament that weekend. I may pull him out of all this crap before then though....

jagermeister

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
I've been dying to get over to the bow range but damn this heat is just flat out oppressive! Hopefully this week the temps cool down a bit... If they do, I'll be getting dialed in for sure.

Fluteman

Supporting Member
Southeast Ohio
Man, I think I need a few more pins for this shoot. I have a feeling there may be some ridiculous long distance shooting going on!

Status
Not open for further replies.