Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Fluteman's 2011 Trail Cam Pics

RedCloud

Super Moderator
Super Mod
North Central Ohio
That 8 looks young and has some great potential to be a hawg in a couple years.

Nice looking group of bucks man. I hope you find the one you want and put it down this season.

bowhunter1023

Owner/Operator
Staff member
Appalachia
I find it funny that we ran cams over there last year when it was beans and only had 2-3 bucks worth taking a look at, with Crazy Rack and Hook Jr. both being shooters. Then this summer, it is all corn and you have a collection of potential shooters 6 deep for the 2012-2013 campaign, but no shooters. I can't wait to get out there and get after it this November because I know the shooters are there, it's just a matter of finding them!!!

finelyshedded

You know what!!!
Supporting Member
SW Ohio
Like Jesse said, if some of those buck get thru this year, they'll be shooters for sure! Awesome pic quality! Keep em coming Fluteman Greg!

Fluteman

Supporting Member
Southeast Ohio
I went out today to check one of the cams today, and I had made up my mind that if I didn't have anything good on camera, I was going to pull it. So far, all I had pictures of was a few fawns and a real young 8pt. This little 30 acre piece of woods has all kinds of potential, and it doesn't get pressured, so I was a bit bummed that nothing good had showed up yet. I pulled the card, and saw that I had 1600 pictures in 7 days, so I kept my hopes up. Checking the card revealed 1500 pictures of does, fawns, raccoons, and possums. I did however have 100 pictures of two new bucks.

This dude has some potential

This is what I have been looking for all summer. I will shoot this deer in a heartbeat, and plan on working with the cams to pinpoint him before the season starts.

I would say this deer is a 4 year old. He looks like he's got some serious main beam length, great tine length, and good mass. He showed up three different days in the last week, so I'm hoping now that he knows the corn is there, I can get him to move in on the premises.[/QUOTE]

RedCloud

Super Moderator
Super Mod
North Central Ohio
That is a sweet buck in those last pics. I hope you can stick him here soon buddy.

I agree with you on the first buck. He is going to grow into something special in a couple more years. I hope he sticks around for ya.

jagermeister

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
Damn Greg, that's a great find right there! Definitely a mature buck worthy of taking an arrow this fall!

bowhunter1023

Owner/Operator
Staff member
Appalachia
Kill that fugger opening weekend and I'll kill Moe, then we'll have a picture taking/beer drinking party afterwards!!! Then again every weekend after that for the rest of the season!!! :smiley_clap: