Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Fluteman's 2011 Trail Cam Pics

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
I saw two yearling does out in a field doing the same thing this morning. Judey choppin and Kung fu kickin.

Fluteman

Supporting Member
Southeast Ohio
Had a few minutes to check the cam behind the house this morning. Happy to see the bucks are still hanging out!

Look at the size of his body and his head. This dude is a brute!

Finally, pictures of Claw!

Claw, Big Sixx and Short Tine Ten have been reunited!

RedCloud

Super Moderator
Super Mod
North Central Ohio
Awesome dude. I wonder what you guys put in the water down there to grow those fat bucks lol.

Claw or the STT gets the arrow in my book and in that order.

Good luck buddy.

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
Greg is doing the Fluteman dance right now if I had to guess! Nice to see the boys hanging around for you Flutey!

Fluteman

Supporting Member
Southeast Ohio
Thanks fellas. Pretty excited for the opening of the season in 5 days. Gonna be smart about how I hunt and try not to burn myself out this year. Should be fun!

Fluteman

Supporting Member
Southeast Ohio
Still getting pics of STT and Claw just about every evening between 8 and 9, and then 3-6 in the morning headed back the way they came. Big Sixx is all over the place, and not on a consistent schedule on any of the cams. I only have about 50y of woods between the field edge and the property line where I can hang a stand to catch Claw or STT staging before hitting the field. May get in there and hang the first cool evening I have. Don't wanna get TOO far off the field edge yet because I don't wanna bump him out if he's bedding close, and because of the property line. Right now, I am just buying my time waiting for the right evening to head in after him. Gonna hunt the field edge tomorrow with Kate, and Wednesday morning, I'm gonna hunt a good flat between the oaks and where I think the big guys are bedding. We will see what happens.

Gonna get out and check the cams on two other farms tomorrow and see what's been running around. Haven't checked either one of them in 3 weeks or so!

Fluteman

Supporting Member
Southeast Ohio
I haven't posted anything on here for a while. I guess I've just been TOO lazy to upload pics. Maybe here in a few days. Anyway, here is a video I got on the Spypoint of the young 13pt I've dubbed Flyer. I haven't seen him since just before the season opener, but he decided to come back through and make an appearance. This dude has all kinds of potential, I hope he can survive this year. I'd love to see what he could grow into!

[video=youtube;nDrQwJbo1ng]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nDrQwJbo1ng&feature=youtu.be[/video]