Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

I wanna learn to drive like this!

Fluteman

Supporting Member
Southeast Ohio
Gotta watch this in full screen HD if you can...

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch_popup?v=4TshFWSsrn8&vq=medium#t=35[/video]

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
I can drive like that! I just cannot afford to anymore.

Our budget has been significantly cut since the economy hit the toilet and my "car/tire destruction budget" had to get nixed.

5Cent

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
North Central Ohio
Man, great skill, but that is just down right annoying to listen to.....sounds like a friggin pissed off bee. The extreme pussification of America is losing the sound of power :smiley_depressive:

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
What do you mean Flute? You can't do that? Get out there in the snow and learn something.. Dang.. lol .....I miss my Z :(....

Beentown

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Sunbury, OH
Man, great skill, but that is just down right annoying to listen to.....sounds like a friggin pissed off bee. The extreme pussification of America is losing the sound of power :smiley_depressive:

I usually agree but that is not pussification power. 650 hp 660 ft/lbs of torque (850hp without the restricter plate) is nothing to blink at... that is Hennessey Viper HP!

That thing reminds me of driving a good R/C car. The hp to wieght ratio is crazy.

Beentown

Beentown

Beentown

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Sunbury, OH
What do you mean Flute? You can't do that? Get out there in the snow and learn something.. Dang.. lol .....I miss my Z :(....

I miss my RX-7 (huge single turbo, intercooler, custom headers, dual rotors, etc....) with 483 BHP and my 1999 Mustang Cobra SVT (actually a GT that Lee Howie put in a custom turbo, headers, computer, fuel injectors, etc...) 578 BHP with 22lbs of boost. There are a couple of others in there also that are missed.

If I were to purchase a new "go fast" car it would be the four door Pontiac G8 GXP. I can still haul the kids around and it comes with 415 hp but can easilly be made to get 600+ hp.

Beentown

5Cent

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
North Central Ohio
I usually agree but that is not pussification power. 650 hp 660 ft/lbs of torque (850hp without the restricter plate) is nothing to blink at... that is Hennessey Viper HP!

That thing reminds me of driving a good R/C car. The hp to wieght ratio is crazy.

Beentown

Beentown

Been, no arguement of awesome power....it's just the sound! Nice builds on both of those past cars, they had to be fun to drive!

It's all about high speed low drag, just prefer to hear a NASCAR over an Indy car all day long

Beentown

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Sunbury, OH
I agree about a low sound. The RX sounded like a Stihl on steriods. The Mustang was a nice mix of alto and tenor. The 3 inch catbacks sounded nice with the high pitch whistle of the turbo.

For those of you who have played Grand Turismo and heard the turbos whine and chuck...they really do that on the big ones.

Beentown

rgecko23

*Supporting Member*
Massillon, Ohio
1996 mustang gt, 30lb injectors. Trick flow upper and lower intake. Ram air kit. 2" lowering kit. Bassini x pipe. 2 chamber flow masters. Msd ignition. 70mm throttle body. Mass air flow.sensor.

197,000 miles and still runnin strong when I traded it in. Im sure there is something that I missed.

My next one will be an un molested 93 cobra.

rgecko23

*Supporting Member*
Massillon, Ohio
Been that gxp is rediculous. On a tight budget that car can smoke most anything on the road. I drove the gto and thought it was fast. The g8 is crazy.

Holden makes awesome cars. I was pretty happy to see their designs come to america.