Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

LIVE from the stand 2018-19

GoetsTalon

Supporting Member
Walbridge oh
Not live tonight because of volleyball tournaments with my daughter but will be tomorrow and this weekend. Might try a all dayer Saturday with the high pressure cold front coming in!

brock ratcliff

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Since my hunting buddy filled his tag, he’s working for me tonight. Nice t waiting on a giant this year so this may get exciting for me quick. In Fayette. We’ve got four or so about like this one already here. May trip my trigger on any of em if I get the chance.
715622FE-4386-4855-871E-23CA99258CC8.jpeg

My son missed a doe tonight with the muzzleloader. Was a fairly easy shot, but he rushed it and he jerked the trigger. Didn't have to as they weren't going anywhere. Oh well. At least it was a clean miss and we don't have to skin anything tonight.

Carpn

*Supporting Member*
Wooster
Took Kai out tonight for his 2nd sit of the yr . At 9 yrs old his standards are anything with antlers . Well , at 530 one with antlers came walking in and startrd eating on the 🌽 pile .
It stayed quartering towards us for about 10 minutes before starting to walk off . I got him positioned and stopped the deer . Softly whispered a reminder to aim good and squeeze and a second later the crossbow went off .
The deer mule kicked then ran a short distance before crashing in sight .

Bloody mess .
IMG_20181018_180452716.jpg