Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

LIVE! From the Stand 2022-2023 Edition

Stressless

Keene, OH
Thats a beautiful public land buck. Congrats @Steve O .

Just got in with the East wind and up thermals and pond behind me ... as They say, " the wind has to be almost right for the buck and almost wring for you.
1667073967359868965474898385497.jpg

From the blind down there I watched four of five bucks pop out at the bottom and walk up that plot scent checking. We'll see.

xbowguy

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Licking Co. Ohio
Thanks everyone. Seemed like the bucks were at least searching in my neck of the woods. Shortly after shooting this buck I watched a non shooter breed a doe twice, so hopefully some others will have some luck tonight or in the near future
Several showed up on the deer tracking sites last night....

Reactions: GoetsTalon

Chancegriffis

Salesville ohio
Kind of a puzzling all dayer for me today…. Saw 13. Most of the does acted normal. Matter of fact, all but one. Very very minimal rut type activity. Three different bucks. None the one I’m after. Did have a very very tough pass on a double main beam buck with a turkey foot, right at last light. Haven’t seen him since velvet season. Back in the saddle all day tomorrow for sure! Still have plenty of days left of rutcation to get this done! Hope everyone had a safe and productive day today!