Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Looking for areas to move to

bowhunter1023

Owner/Operator
Staff member
Appalachia
Would you have any issues having it in the neighborhood?
Not in the least. I wouldn't want to live my am injection well, which I do somewhat since there's several in our county, including one 5 minutes down the road. Cat's out of the bag there, but a Utice well drilled to 10,000' and cased well below any water you'd ever encounter on the surface, no worries there. Today's pump-jacks are quiet as can be too.

Reactions: "J"

P8riot

Carbon, In
I drove to Lisbon to check out a house. The "driveway" was pretty rough. So rough I didnt even look at the house. We got there early and let the realtor know so we didnt waste anyones time. There was no way I could get a 20' enclosed trailer up the gravel/dirt driveway due to the sharp incline and sharp right turn. Not to mention there is an ATV park and shooting "preserve" right across the street.

We then headed down to Carrollton for a quick peek. Then down to Tuscarawas and Port Washington. Then to Cambridge and took 70 back to Pittsburgh.

The area we liked was Tuscarawa over to Port Washington...because it was flat! We are thinking we need to move further west to Central/Western OH. Property taxes do go up that way, but I think its what we want.

Im getting discouraged because of the prices and they go contigent within a couple days of being listed! I need an inside track on properties!

Reactions: giles

"J"

Git Off My Lawn
Supporting Member
North Carolina
I drove to Lisbon to check out a house. The "driveway" was pretty rough. So rough I didnt even look at the house. We got there early and let the realtor know so we didnt waste anyones time. There was no way I could get a 20' enclosed trailer up the gravel/dirt driveway due to the sharp incline and sharp right turn. Not to mention there is an ATV park and shooting "preserve" right across the street.

We then headed down to Carrollton for a quick peek. Then down to Tuscarawas and Port Washington. Then to Cambridge and took 70 back to Pittsburgh.

The area we liked was Tuscarawa over to Port Washington...because it was flat! We are thinking we need to move further west to Central/Western OH. Property taxes do go up that way, but I think its what we want.

Im getting discouraged because of the prices and they go contigent within a couple days of being listed! I need an inside track on properties!
Was the Lisbon property off of 164 or 30?