Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Need me some luck tomorrow

RedCloud

Super Moderator
Super Mod
Somewhere OHIO
If any of you have good luck send a little my way would you :D

I have an interview tomorrow morning and I need all the luck I can get to bring the job home with me. This would be a huge boost and help get things back on track for me and the family.

Thanks fellas

RedCloud

Super Moderator
Super Mod
Somewhere OHIO
Good luck!

BTW did you make it down to Wright State?
Thanks.

Yup. Went down RT. 40 on the way down (scienic route lol) and then took Rt. 4 N. on the way home. Sick of driving the main routes so I always take some of the least traveled routes to places when I can.

I probably wasn't too far from you and Joe when I went. I know I seen a couple signs to your little town. The sign on 40 said something like 5 miles ? TOO bad it wasn't a weekend trip so I could have met up with you guys down there and shoot the breeze for a bit.

badger

*Supporting Member*
Good luck brother!

If it don't work out for you, you could always become a drunken addict and stand on a street corner with a cardboard sign and wait for someone to video you for youtube. Then you will get offered a bunch of high paying jobs for basically doing nothing.

By the way, do you have a good radio voice?

TripleA88

*Supporting Member*
Springfield/Catawba
Thanks.

Yup. Went down RT. 40 on the way down (scienic route lol) and then took Rt. 4 N. on the way home. Sick of driving the main routes so I always take some of the least traveled routes to places when I can.

I probably wasn't too far from you and Joe when I went. I know I seen a couple signs to your little town. The sign on 40 said something like 5 miles ? TOO bad it wasn't a weekend trip so I could have met up with you guys down there and shoot the breeze for a bit.
Yup, you werent far at all. Rt.4 is a far more scienic route than 40!

RedCloud

Super Moderator
Super Mod
Somewhere OHIO
Yup, you werent far at all. Rt.4 is a far more scienic route than 40!
True but I hadn't been down Rt. 40 before so that was a cool strip. I don't think I would care to drive it everyday or anything but cool none the less. Plus it was less traffic and easier to look in fields for deer while driving then I 70 :D.