Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Need me some luck tomorrow

RedCloud

Super Moderator
Super Mod
North Central Ohio
Scent Smoker Shower, man, not everyone loves the smell of Hickory Chips. Might wanna shower in the morning a couple times to get rid of that smoke smell...

lmao

Maybe I should have used the mesquite chips to make me smell sweet to attract that job. Damn it man. I knew I should have check the site before I left this morning lmao.

Speaking of hunting. I wish I had me a stamp for birds. They had geese and ducks all over the ponds at that place this morning.

RedCloud

Super Moderator
Super Mod
North Central Ohio
Well..........Well............Well........... Any news Adam? We are hoping, praying and pulling for ya buddy. Lets us know.

No news today. They told me since they have to run everything through the County Commissioners office and it would be 2 1/2 - 3 weeks to know one way or another :(.

I hope I find out sooner then that though. Waiting 2-3 weeks to hear is going to kill me lmao.

Dannmann801

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Springboro
Did you get any kind of indication or reading on their decision?
Did they say anything about a second interview?
How do you feel the interview went?

Riverdude

The Happy Hunting Grounds Beyond
Supporting Member
Ashtabula, Ohio
Yea your are right Dan. It just sucks that Adam has to wait up to 3 weeks to hear what we hope is good news. :tantrum:

RedCloud

Super Moderator
Super Mod
North Central Ohio
Did you get any kind of indication or reading on their decision? I have been in a hot seat with 3 person interviews but this one was the worst lmao. 4 fuggin people drilling away lmao. I got some good reads on a couple people and could go either way with a couple others.

Did they say anything about a second interview? No. I don't think they do second interviews just because of how long the process takes the first time :D..

How do you feel the interview went? I thought the interview went ok. Some parts could have been better but overall I think it was good. Only time will tell for sure

I am hopeful I get the job but in reality something tells me that a person with more skills will end up with it. If I don't get it this time I won't have hard feelings about it. May the best person win weather it's me or the other guy. I'm just thankful for the opportunity at the position.

Hoytmania

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Gods Country
Hanging like a cattle wrestler in the wind lmao.

Nothing to do but pace back and forth kickin dirt and being thankful for great friends and thier support.

I beg to differ friend. 2 1/2 - 3 weeks is just enough time to finish out deer season.

RedCloud

Super Moderator
Super Mod
North Central Ohio
I beg to differ friend. 2 1/2 - 3 weeks is just enough time to finish out deer season.

That's true however, the woods are empty of deer life at my place during shooting light. The gun season still has them holed up and with muzzy season hitting this weekend they won't be back out in shooting light again unless we have deep snow and really cold weather.

RedCloud

Super Moderator
Super Mod
North Central Ohio
Did they say anything about a second interview?

When I was down there the other day they never said anything about a second interview so I didn't think they would hold one. I was wrong lmao. The HR lady called me this afternoon to setup a second interview for this Friday. I will take everybody's luck with me and see what I can do with it.

Thanks again everybody. I appreciate it very much.

badger

*Supporting Member*
When I was down there the other day they never said anything about a second interview so I didn't think they would hold one. I was wrong lmao. The HR lady called me this afternoon to setup a second interview for this Friday. I will take everybody's luck with me and see what I can do with it.

Thanks again everybody. I appreciate it very much.

That's good news brother!