Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Need me some luck tomorrow

lung buster

hocking county
Good luck!! I'm a wtp operator. Public utility jobs are some of the few that have some security once you get in! Do you have your license? That is always a plus!

Hoytmania

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Gods Country
Best of luck to you Adam. I know that no matter what happens it will all work out for the best.

I will send up a special prayer for you buddy.

Good luck brother!

If it don't work out for you, you could always become a drunken addict and stand on a street corner with a cardboard sign and wait for someone to video you for youtube. Then you will get offered a bunch of high paying jobs for basically doing nothing.

By the way, do you have a good radio voice?

hey you seen that one too

good luck adam , bring home da bacon

jagermeister

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
Best of luck, brother! Just be yourself and I'm sure it'll work out for the best. :smiley_coolpeace:

RedCloud

Super Moderator
Super Mod
North Central Ohio
Thanks for the well wishes fellas. I appreciate it very much. I'm stoked and can't wait till tomorrow :D

Cloths laid out -Check
S-S-S - Check
Shoes - Check

Time for bed in a few min. Have to catch up on my buddies post's real quick :smiley_clap:

Fluteman

Supporting Member
Southeast Ohio
Thanks for the well wishes fellas. I appreciate it very much. I'm stoked and can't wait till tomorrow :D

Cloths laid out -Check
S-S-S - Check
Shoes - Check

Time for bed in a few min. Have to catch up on my buddies post's real quick :smiley_clap:

Scent Smoker Shower, man, not everyone loves the smell of Hickory Chips. Might wanna shower in the morning a couple times to get rid of that smoke smell...

lmao

Riverdude

The Happy Hunting Grounds Beyond
Supporting Member
Ashtabula, Ohio
Well..........Well............Well........... Any news Adam? We are hoping, praying and pulling for ya buddy. Lets us know.