Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Need Your Prayers

Riverdude

The Happy Hunting Grounds Beyond
Supporting Member
Ashtabula, Ohio
Please say a prayer for CJD's and my father. He fell yesterday and hit his head on the metal swing. He complained last night and early this morning that his head was hurting real bad. Mom was talking to him, he started throwing up blood and went into a coma. Rushed him to the local hospital and his brain is bleeding, they life flighted him to the Cleveland Clinic. CJD is going home right now and I maybe following him tomorrow.
Be strong Dad, we love ya.

Huckleberry Finn

Praying. If you need anything while you're over here or anything at your parent's place, I'm not that far away - just give me a call.

huntn2

Hudson, OH
I will re-itterate what Huck said, if yall need anything while in town. Please don't hesitate to ask. I am only about 5 miles east of the Clinic.

Praying for your dad, and the rest of the family.

Ohiosam

*Supporting Member*
Mahoning Co.
Prayers sent. The little I got to meet your folks they seemed like wonderful folks. Be careful driving home. I know where you live and can be there in a little over an hour if you need anything.

"J"

Git Off My Lawn
Supporting Member
North Carolina
Dude, if you or CJ need anything call me..... I know Sam would say the same..... Anything that you need help with don't hesitate too let us know...... Sorry for your Dad too go through this, prayers sent for a speedy recovery.....

5Cent

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
North Central Ohio
Praying for you and your family. I'm not far from the Clinic either, and if you need anything please please please just let us know! Stay strong.

Riverdude

The Happy Hunting Grounds Beyond
Supporting Member
Ashtabula, Ohio
It is not good guy's, I got to shower and get to Cleveland. I am crying like a 12 year old girl. Don't know that he will make it through the night.