Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Need Your Prayers

Ohiosam

*Supporting Member*
Mahoning Co.
Jim and Jeff,
I'm so sorry for your loss. Nothing said now will really help. Just know that the sadness you feel now while slowly give way to remembering the blessings he brought to your lives.
Sam

twireman

Kingston, OH
Wow guys.....so so sorry to hear this.....My family will be praying hard for you two and your families. Deepest sympathy sent your way.

RRJJ

Removed by Request.
Riverdude and CJD3: My heartfelt sympathies to you both and your families. I hope you may find solace in the comfort of God and Jesus in these times knowing that your father is whole again.

"J"

Git Off My Lawn
Supporting Member
North Carolina
Jim and Jeff my condolences too you and your families.... So sorry too hear of the loss of your father and mentor..... if there's anything we can do don't hesitate too ask..... I know that you have a lot on your plates but if you could please post the link for the calling hours we'd appreciate it.... just know our prayers are with you.....

Curran

Supporting Member
Central Ohio
Truly sorry to hear about this Guys. You're in our thoughts & prayers during this difficult time. Stay strong for your family.

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
Jim/Jeff- I am finding myself have to blink extra right now. I cannot express enough how my heart goes out to you. We had a scare with my Dad when he had a quadruple by-pass at 59. Put some scary thoughts in my head of "What if?" Gave me and my father a new found bond and appreciation for the time we are able to share now. I know you guys were close, and this just breaks my heart. I am happy to know you two were close to your father and were there with him in his times of need. I think you have access to my number if you need to talk. With the distance and my schedule, I don't know if there is anything else I can do. PM or call if it helps. I am so sorry to hear this. My prayers go out to you and your family in your time of need. Phil

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
Jeff and Jim. I am so sorry to hear about the sudden loss of your father. I'm never good at expressing my feelings in words in times like this. I am happy to know you guys had such a close relationship with your father. And am sadden for your loss and the sudden nature of his passing. Your family is in my thoughts and prayers.

Gern186

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
NW Ohio Tundra
RD and CJD, dang I don't know what more to say right now other than I'm shocked and very sorry to hear about this freak accident....I will be praying for you guys. I hope that this accident was not related to any of the cleanup work as a result of the vandalism your parents received over the weekend.....if it was, let us know and I will be glad to add some cash to the reward for the vandals.

Tree Monkey

NW ohio
I'm sorry to hear that, remember the good times you had with him and what your father taught you, he will live on forever in your life. This is just a terrible accident.

Riverdude

The Happy Hunting Grounds Beyond
Supporting Member
Ashtabula, Ohio
Thank you guys, CJD and I rode our Quads to blow off some steam. I have to go to the store and buy my Mother a T-shirt for Dad. Fuggg, I am so down. Guys, take the time to tell your family and loved ones you love them because sooner or later it will be the last time you say those word to a loved one.

Buckmaster

Portage
Guys, take the time to tell your family and loved ones you love them because sooner or later it will be the last time you say those word to a loved one.

I learned that lesson in 2009 with the loss of my neice to a brain tumor. My last words to her on her final night was, "I love you." Today, I'm happy to have had that opportunity to say those 3 BIG words.

COB-TY

Retired to the happy hunting grounds above.
Ohio
It's tough losing your Father RD, I know. My Dad's been gone a long time. Remember the good times. It will get easier but you will never forget. Prayers up for you and family!

bowhunter1023

Owner/Operator
Staff member
Appalachia
I'm sorry to here of your loss fellas. Having not been in your shoes, have nothing to offer but my deepest sympathy and prayers for you all. The brotherhood here at TOO is here for you in your time of need...

1hornwilly

*Supporting Member III*
CJD and RD...no words are helpful, but friends are. We pray for you as you grieve the loss of a great man in your life. Losing family is the hardest thing in the world. The only way through it is one day at a time, sometimes one minute at a time. Do what you need to do. Love and prayers sent your way. I hate that you have to walk through this... in a way only a brother who has walked it before/ is still now can.

Huckleberry Finn

Very sorry to hear this, my heart dropped when a TOO brother texted me to let me know. Praying for you and yours, guys. From what you've shared with us over the years, your dad was a great man and I think I speak for a lot of us when I say that I respect the relationship and fun you both had with your dad.

If you need anything, please let me know.