Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Need Your Prayers

Hoytmania

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Gods Country
Prayers sent for all of your family in this trial. Like many others have said if there is anything at all just say the word.

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
Praying for a full recovery and safe travels for you and any other family traveling to see him. Hate to hear stuff like this.

Gern186

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
NW Ohio Tundra
I hope your dad is showing signs of improvement....very sorry to hear about this guys. I will be watching for an update.

Riverdude

The Happy Hunting Grounds Beyond
Supporting Member
Ashtabula, Ohio
I just got home guys, as I type this I have tears rolling down my face. around 11:00 P.M. we took him off of life support and I am so sorry to report our father passed away this morning at 7:50 A.M. My Mom, CJD, Shea and I were by his side the whole night. Guys it is so hard right now.

Dad I will always remember the last thing you and I said Saturday, I said I love you and he said I love you too.

RedCloud

Super Moderator
Super Mod
North Central Ohio
Damn guys. I don't know what to say. This is sad news to hear and my thoughts and prayers are with all of you. If you guys need anything at all don't hesitate to call me.

Hoytmania

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Gods Country
Very soory to hear about your fathers passing guys. Prayers for all of your family. RD you got a blessing that many people don't get by knowing that your last words on this earth where words of love. That is something you can hold onto forever.

Please let us know if there is anything needed to help either of you through this process.