Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Recent Pics

RedCloud

Super Moderator
Super Mod
North Central Ohio
Nothing good on cams but did find a couple cool pics I thought you all would like.

I pulled all the cams out as of today and plan on putting them back out in a couple weeks after the crops come off. The bucks are locked up tight in the corn and not going past my cams anymore. I know they are still there they just have more options to hit the path so I have to narrow it back down yet again lol. I think you guys are right about the bucks as soon as velvet come off. As soon as I got a couple pics of hard horns they all vanished lol.

RedCloud

Super Moderator
Super Mod
North Central Ohio
Went and checked cams. Nothing of interest but I did notice the guy across the road has taken his stands out of the woods but the fuckhead is still riding his quad all over the woods and tractor path. A week ago he rode his quad over and took out one ladder stand and then waited a few days to ride back over and take his other ladder stand and climber out. No wonder I only have 9 night pics of deer since the two buttons posted above. Guess it's time to start looking for a new property and I'm not holding my breath this late in the season to find any. Stupid people just piss me off. Slim to none chance at a deer this year and slim done left town :(.

jagermeister

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
Season just started, man... and all it takes is a matter of seconds to put a deer on the ground. Hang in there brother.

RedCloud

Super Moderator
Super Mod
North Central Ohio
I know 2 of the bucks are still around the impact zone lol. Dante seen my target 8pt yesterday morning but it stayed out of range. I checked my cam and found the basket rack 8pt. up by my mineral site. Might just be hope yet lol.

Milo

Tatonka guide.
I'm tellin you we need to go cut firewood in slug season man... is he a ground hunter? does the owner know he is cutting fire wood? You do know you can turn him into children services riding like that don't you.

RedCloud

Super Moderator
Super Mod
North Central Ohio
I'm tellin you we need to go cut firewood in slug season man... is he a ground hunter? does the owner know he is cutting fire wood? You do know you can turn him into children services riding like that don't you.

He is a gun season only hunter. He had 3 stands on the one property but he pulled those out just after season started because he seen Dante and myself there every weekend. I talked to his B-I-L 2 weeks before season and he said the guy only gun hunts. I figure this year he will be on the ground since he has no stands.

Trust me. If I had a quad I would ride through the bedding area and head the deer across the road so I was sure he wouldn't see anything opening morning of gun season lol. I talked to the landowner this morning and told him I was pulling my stand off the property and why I was doing so. ( Because of the idiot) The landowner said " Sorry to see you go. I know there are some good deer back there" but he didn't seem to care about what the moron across the road was doing.

I told the landowner I had pics of some good deer back there and I would copy the pics and drop off to him and his wife. I might just have to put a few pics of dude in there as well lol.

Milo

Tatonka guide.
you could just go there and walk around scoutin for bow season after gun season.....

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member

QUOTE]

As of today BOTH of these BB are now dead. What can ya do I guess. One was shot just before youth gun season with a gun(poached) and left to rot next to the creek and the other was shot today by an older guy.

It's Ok.. No harm to your future bucks. Those BB would be miles away by the time they are 1.5 year old. Natures little way to prevent inbreeding. Now your neighbor 2-6 miles down the road may not be so happy though. lol

RedCloud

Super Moderator
Super Mod
North Central Ohio
I had to lighten some pics this time around. I think the cold temps keep the LED's from being as bright as they are during the warmer months.

I wish I could get a closer better look at this big fella.

[/IMG]

A few small bucks made it as well.

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

Then a few of the ladies that made it so far.

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]