Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Team #2 - Buck Naked

Buckmaster

Portage
Spike Buck.jpgOur camp this weekend sponsored mainly youth hunts. We had 2 young guys in camp this weekend.
Both boys hit deer, one recovered, and one wasn't. Deer count harvested for the weekend was 2.

Here's one in front of me. It wasn't close enough for my recurve.

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
Only takes one buck to make a huge surge in the contest. Next few weeks are going to rock fellas! I hung a "rut killing stand" yesterday that makes me smile just thinking about it!

Huckleberry Finn

I'll be in the stand all day Saturday and Sunday morning, not sure where...but I know that the first deer that's within range is going to get an arrow. Weather looks perfect for the weekend right now and I am pumped. My soul needs treestand time, bad.

Mike

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Up Nort
I'll be in the stand all day Saturday and Sunday morning, not sure where...but I know that the first deer that's within range is going to get an arrow. Weather looks perfect for the weekend right now and I am pumped. My soul needs treestand time, bad.

Good luck and enjoy!

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
I know Buckmaster is most likely hitting the woods this weekend. Sounds like Huck will be in a stand too. I haven't seen SwampDonkey online for awhile so hopefully he is living in his tree stand right now. I will hit it again Sunday night.

Good luck to all of you and be safe this weekend!

Huckleberry Finn

5 points on the board for Team #2! First archery deer. Story and pics to come.

Going to go eat some lunch, smoke up, and sit in my favorite stand over a corn field tonight.

Huckleberry Finn

Dang Willy everyone knows you range the spots, there's not enough time when the pressure is on! So, yes.

A whole lot of TOO went into the hunt!