Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

TOO Fall Outing: Strouds Run October 11-13

Will you be attending this event?

• Yes

Votes: 18 58.1%
  • No

Votes: 9 29.0%
  • Maybe

Votes: 4 12.9%

• Total voters

Ricer2231

I'm gonna look into getting a cot because Outdoorsfellar has graciously invited me to stay in his tent. If everything works out as planned I am gonna stay Friday night and then have to leave Saturday evening. The question is does anybody happen to have a cot I could borrow if I don't run across one before Strouds? I am gonna try to round one up but I am busier than heck the next couple weeks with making dog boxes, finalizing bow hunting chores, and the like. Let me know. Thanks.

dante322

*Supporting Member*
Crawford county
The question is does anybody happen to have a cot I could borrow if I don't run across one before Strouds?

just so happens...

... I have the one I used last year. I was cleaning out the shed the other day and found a brand new air mattress for this year. I planned to bring the cot anyway just in case, it's all yours.

mrex

*Supporting member*
I set up this picnic table pinch point across from the boat ramp and the deer are already using it...;)

I went for a breif hike on the park and it apears the acorn crop might not be as robust as I thought. Most of the white oaks that produced are already cleaned up.

finelyshedded

You know what!!!
Supporting Member
SW Ohio
Hahaha Mike! Picnic table bottleneck....now that is being resourceful!!! Gotta love it!

Hey, as I stated earlier, if anyone needs a bed they can take my spot in the cabin with Beener,J and Adam. If not, I'll gladly take it so they all can hear me snore like a MO FO....:pickle:

If someone does need it I'll just sleep in the bed of my truck on an air mattress or gym mats....no biggie! Just trying to help someone who needs a place to sleep.:smiley_coolpeace:

Huckleberry Finn

Hahaha Mike! Picnic table bottleneck....now that is being resourceful!!! Gotta love it!

Hey, as I stated earlier, if anyone needs a bed they can take my spot in the cabin with Beener,J and Adam. If not, I'll gladly take it so they all can hear me snore like a MO FO....:pickle:

If someone does need it I'll just sleep in the bed of my truck on an air mattress or gym mats....no biggie! Just trying to help someone who needs a place to sleep.:smiley_coolpeace:

I very well may take you up on your offer to sleep in the bed of your truck - that'd work out perfect for me...

bowhunter1023

Owner/Operator
Staff member
Appalachia
I might see if I can make it this year.. One good thing about having a MegaCab dodge is the back seats fold down and makes a twin bed :smiley_bril:

You should come down man. I'd like to buy ya a beer for your service to this country and I know the fest of these fools would do the same! I have no doubts you'd enjoy yourself.

Ricer2231

just so happens...

... I have the one I used last year. I was cleaning out the shed the other day and found a brand new air mattress for this year. I planned to bring the cot anyway just in case, it's all yours.

Thanks bud. I am gonna try to get one so I will have one for this kinda thing in the future. Just gotta find the time.

Ohiobowhunter1

Columbus
I set up this picnic table pinch point across from the boat ramp and the deer are already using it...;)

I went for a breif hike on the park and it apears the acorn crop might not be as robust as I thought. Most of the white oaks that produced are already cleaned up.

Mike, I saw a family of does down there when I came by the boathouse Sunday to explain the payment mishap, I wonder just how many deer use that low marshy area to bed. I would second the report on the white oaks, seeing the same thing on my scouting trips.

finelyshedded

You know what!!!
Supporting Member
SW Ohio
I very well may take you up on your offer to sleep in the bed of your truck - that'd work out perfect for me...

Hucky, are you wanting to cuddle with someone?!? Lol

I think you misunderstood buddy. I was meaning I'll give up my spot in the cabin so you or anyone else can bunk in there with Beener,J and Adam and I was sleeping in my truck bed. Those cabins are great and if anyone needs a place to bed down I was just offering my bunk because I have a backup option, that being my truck bed.

finelyshedded

You know what!!!
Supporting Member
SW Ohio
Hey Huck, but if you're afraid that Beener might try and touch your weiner at some point I'll gladly resume my bunk in the cabin and let you sleep in ma truck bed.:smiley_coolpeace: