Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

TOO Fall Outing: Strouds Run October 11-13

Will you be attending this event?

• Yes

Votes: 18 58.1%
  • No

Votes: 9 29.0%
  • Maybe

Votes: 4 12.9%

• Total voters

CJD3

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
NE Ohio
Officially voted "no".

As much as I would like to be there, I have just finished up basic muzzy training with my younger daughter last evening at the range and will be sitting in a buddy stand or blind with her that weekend trying "guide" her to her first deer kill!
All the Best to you guys !

brock ratcliff

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Jim, you and your daughter will be missing out on a good time. It's as good a place as any to get a first deer, and there are lots of fellas there that would love to help her/you get that done!

Fullbore

South Eastern Ohio
Hey Kevin, don't worry about ME or Don. I think we all can hang out with no funny business. Lol. I will bring an air mattress just big enough for ME. Lol.thanks for your hospitality. Looking forward TOO this event!

RedCloud

Super Moderator
Super Mod
North Central Ohio
No worries about me Kevin. I'm making the trip for the beer, the food, the bsing, and THATS IT! And maybe kicking Flutie and Mikes asses again at cornhole. ;)

You tellin me there is something else we was suppose to do down there that weekend? Dang it, might just have to bring the new smoke pole to make it look good lol.

"J"

Git Off My Lawn
Supporting Member
North Carolina
That's what I was sayin' - I'm not gonna steal a bed from an ole man!

Looks like the earliest I can make it down is Saturday evening.... So Steve you can have my spot Friday night..... May not bring the gun down with me and just walk around moving deer Sunday for whoever needs it.....

finelyshedded

You know what!!!
Supporting Member
SW Ohio
Looks like I'm going to need my bunk in the cabin with J,Charles and Adam. Got great news that Woody(Chris) is coming and going to ride down together. Sleeping arrangements are yet to be determined though. I can bring our tent though.