Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

TOO Projects Thread

rsmith

Was just thinking that J, seems as though the auto fold in didn't fold it all the way in Or far enough in hahah. Just messing with ya Dustin

bowhunter1023

Owner/Operator
Staff member
Appalachia
Been busy lately. We've had trouble with landscaping on the back of the house, so I said "fugg it" and built the planter box. Had to move the grass to make room for the lilac, then moved the Russian lavender over by the lilac. Planted a couple planters and called it a day.

Today I was able to frame up 3 of the walls on the chicken coop. Rain came in, so I buttoned things up until I can finish.

Dustinb80

#FACKCANCER
Supporting Member
S.W. Ohio
20160507_231403.jpg

Hope you Assholes are happy, finally finished my trailer. Water sealed the boards, rust prevented the trailer. Done!! Lmao

"J"

Git Off My Lawn
Supporting Member
North Carolina
Not at your level Joe, but finally got rid of a nuisance chipmunk thats been hanging around the house lately.... The wife's been feeding the damn squirrels and little chippy has been a benefactor too it.... Set up a rat trap earlier this week with peanut butter on it and he set it off the first day and licked the peanut butter off of it the next two days.... Day four he wasn't so lucky.... Set it back up just I case he's got a little buddy hanging around lol....

Quantum673

Black Hat Cajun
Supporting Member
Thought I would share another one of my million projects. This is our place in Tennessee at Dale Hollow Lake. We had a cabin delivered about a year and a half ago. It was just a shell and we are working on the interior. It's a slow process since we only go down every few weeks. We also have a rule that we are not going to work everytime we go down. It is coming along nicely though. Should be ready to change the electric over permanently in a couple weeks. So far we have framed in the bedroom, bathroom, loft, insulated, water lines run, all electric lines put in, cabinets temporarily placed, roof over the porch. Next trip down we will finish up framing the closet and will set the shower stall. Once electric is changed over we will start closing walls and putting in the ceiling. The walls will be pine and the ceiling is reclaimed metal from my FIL's old milking barn.

Attachments

• IMAG00137.jpg
    IMAG00137.jpg
    141.2 KB · Views: 143
  • IMAG00139.jpg
    IMAG00139.jpg
    123.1 KB · Views: 135
  • IMAG00350.jpg
    IMAG00350.jpg
    135 KB · Views: 112
  • IMAG00351.jpg
    IMAG00351.jpg
    136.9 KB · Views: 119
  • IMAG00536.jpg
    IMAG00536.jpg
    262.6 KB · Views: 135

Beentown

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Sunbury, OH
My life is projects so I don't share usually but this one is for personal use.

We wanted our house back so my wife's daycare has its own place now. Built it all modular so we can still use it and be nice for weekend/evening use.

16 x 14 main room with connecting 12x12. Everything moves in and out of the unfinished portions for storage when she is not using it for daycare.

12x30 area I am completing now that I have done industrial. Can lights, open joists, stained concrete floors partially covered by rubber tile flooring, and I spray the ceiling black including can lights and wiring. This will be the big toy/play eating area. Pics later once it is finished.