Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

TOO Projects Thread

Beentown

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Sunbury, OH
I wish we had another course of block so the ceilings were a bit higher.

My man area/reloading room is beyond the double doors off the large room with TV. It is 16x20 and is getting the industrial treatment. I am deciding if I am going to drywall it or just use paneling. Probably do drywall as it is cheaper.

MoonLab

Where we’re going, we don’t need roads.
Supporting Member
Tooville
Thought I would share another one of my million projects. This is our place in Tennessee at Dale Hollow Lake. We had a cabin delivered about a year and a half ago. It was just a shell and we are working on the interior. It's a slow process since we only go down every few weeks. We also have a rule that we are not going to work everytime we go down. It is coming along nicely though. Should be ready to change the electric over permanently in a couple weeks. So far we have framed in the bedroom, bathroom, loft, insulated, water lines run, all electric lines put in, cabinets temporarily placed, roof over the porch. Next trip down we will finish up framing the closet and will set the shower stall. Once electric is changed over we will start closing walls and putting in the ceiling. The walls will be pine and the ceiling is reclaimed metal from my FIL's old milking barn.

Very nice. Cant wait to see it completey done

MoonLab

Where we’re going, we don’t need roads.
Supporting Member
Tooville
Started another project. Something to put the fishing pole up with....idea hit me in the head....here it is. The first picture is the before picture....

well i decided to do something with it because i went to grab a catfishing pole off of there and one of Christmas stuff fell down and hit dustin in the head. So it gave me an idea....start another project, lol.

After sitting on my lawn chair in the garage with ice cold beer and thinking what and how am i gonna fix this?! So i went grabbed 2 of 2x4 drilled 10 holes each one and put it in a different spot.....so....what you think20160513_174715.jpg
20160513_185929.jpg

Attachments

• 20160513_202642.jpg
    20160513_202642.jpg
    165.5 KB · Views: 139
Last edited:

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
Started another project. Something to put the fishing pole up with....idea hit me in the head....here it is. The first picture is the before picture....

well i decided to do something with it because i went to grab a catfishing pole off of there and one of Christmas stuff fell down and hit dustin in the head. So it gave me an idea....start another project, lol.

I don't like it. Any ideas that reduce stories about hitting Dustin in the head. . . Not good. Bring on some more "knocked Dustin in the head" stories. lmao