Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

TOO Projects Thread

Gordo

Athens County
H and C is what im trying to track down. Hopefully SW athens has it. With the way this project has been going i bet nobody around town carries it

Gordo

Athens County
Finally aboit to be wrappin up the rest of the office in the garage.

The h&c sealer was the way to go and pending the final cure( how she looks aftet curing over night.think im done screwing with it. The time is now?-/ there is many other thing to do, and it is time to finish this succkr.

As with anythinh, the floor didnt end up being perfect. Aubout 4 layers of the stain, using two different color stain

I really tried to dig deep into my creative/artistic mind, and failrd(thats no suprise)

I really wanted that naural look(marble or granite) with a nice 3d look. At his point, you still see the different layers of stain, but the darker is more prevalent.

Good thing is that i am still ver happy with the look. I'll keep u guys posted as this project wraps up.

bowhunter1023

Owner/Operator
Staff member
Appalachia
Tomorrow is a full day! Cleaning out gutters and chalking some leaks at day break. Hauling a load of scrap to pay for a load of mulch, weeping cherry, and some annuals. Home to spread mulch and plant. Finishing the reclamation around the dog kennel and finishing the canopy. Cleaning the grill and putting the new cover over it. Burning some trash and cardboard. Drink beers.

I'll have a free mind come October!

jagermeister

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
Tomorrow is a full day! Cleaning out gutters and chalking some leaks at day break. Hauling a load of scrap to pay for a load of mulch, weeping cherry, and some annuals. Home to spread mulch and plant. Finishing the reclamation around the dog kennel and finishing the canopy. Cleaning the grill and putting the new cover over it. Burning some trash and cardboard. Drink beers.

I'll have a free mind come October!

Damn, son! Get after it!

Fluteman

Supporting Member
Southeast Ohio
Sounds like a busy day Jesse, hope the rain holds off.

I've got quite a bit I need to accomplish this week outside, and I need to do an overhaul on the mower. I'm also wanting to taken down all my stand sets from last year to make sure the straps are still good and the bolts are tight, then hang a few new sets for this year. Gonna get a nice set of cornhole boards built for the shoot, and get the backstop and a paper tuning rack set up in the building so I can do more bow tuning.

Plenty of stuff to do this week, as well as scouting the beans for this fall. Been seeing two good bucks here lately, and I'm sure there are more hanging around.

themedic

OHIO
I've been hanging trim trim all week in my farm house. Finally figured out the seceret to finishing trim! Cut the tip on the culk tube as small as possible

bowhunter1023

Owner/Operator
Staff member
Appalachia
The before...

After. It's a little sparse now, but will fill in nicely in a year or two. Opens the front of the house up from the road thats for sure!

This was nothing but weeds, exposed fabric, and shitty mulch this morning.

I laid these blocks up a few weeks back to get rid of a pain in the ass area of nothingness. The wife wanted to know what I had planned for the open area. Bought this for her today. All of this will be a surprise when she returns...

Ohiosam

*Supporting Member*
Mahoning Co.
Really good friends just had their first grand baby. Wanted to do something special so I made this for them. Used a cherry board from a log I'd had sawn many years ago. Had a friend mill the lines, numbers and letters on a cnc machine. Then I just painted and finished it.

Ricer2231

Really good friends just had their first grand baby. Wanted to do something special so I made this for them. Used a cherry board from a log I'd had sawn many years ago. Had a friend mill the lines, numbers and letters on a cnc machine. Then I just painted and finished it.

Very nice Sam.