Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

TOO Projects Thread

bowhunter1023

Owner/Operator
Staff member
Appalachia
Got my own fencing projects underway right now with a new chicken run and a new dog kennel. I tore out 60' of the old, rusted up 48" 2x4 fabric from circa 2000 and replaced it with 60", plus 2 strands of high tensile. Bought a pair of self-feed hog ring pliers and they're pretty sweet. This will be one side of the dog kennel, the other 3 sides are the prefab 6' chain link panels. 20x40 when finished. Slowly working on a good sized chicken enclosure too.

20210327_185016.jpg

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
Bought some more LED lights. One for garage on the house. 2 for an enclosed trailer. The rest for our other building. I'll be upgrading the 8' fluorescents in that building. Should be a massive difference. My buddy sells these. $25 for an 8' LED. Sometimes need to spend $4-5 for a longer pig tail to link them or for a longer male plug. Hard to tell in a picture. I have three 4' LED lights in this garage which replaced fluorescents. This 8' lit up the front much better.
PXL_20210328_181611561.jpg

5Cent

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
North Central Ohio
Ahhh.... that would drive me nuts Dave lol.

Phil, nice and bright! Congrats on the score from the buddy, hell of a price. Whats your daily chin up count up to now?

Last edited: