Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

TOO Projects Thread

Outdoorsfellar

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
I don't know why it has taken so long to finish the back of the house, but here I am finally installing gutter guards. I did the front years ago. I wish I hadn't waited so long. Mainly because the wife is here all the time as well & she's driving me nuts with her questions ... will they fit, will they stay , don't fall .... is it suppose to rain ? ...lol

20220822_131228.jpg

"J"

Git Off My Lawn
Supporting Member
North Carolina
I don't know why it has taken so long to finish the back of the house, but here I am finally installing gutter guards. I did the front years ago. I wish I hadn't waited so long. Mainly because the wife is here all the time as well & she's driving me nuts with her questions ... will they fit, will they stay , don't fall .... is it suppose to rain ? ...lol

View attachment 159677
Did the same too our new place last year. Money well spent, and didn’t get ass raped by the contractors who advertise these things. Lowes stop and a couple hours later.

Reactions: Outdoorsfellar

finelyshedded

You know what!!!
Supporting Member
SW Ohio
These two pieces of driftwood I got from Lake Cumberland and Norris Lake both got cleaned, dried and sprayed with 3 coats of polyurethane and will grace our porches or patio some way or other. Hardly called projects and more like a fun hobby but didn’t know where else to share.🤣

LC
16D2B2F7-3DC6-4B8F-90FC-895611603876.jpeg

NL

Took several pics cuz it’s 6 ft long and sprawls out in different directions you can’t see it all from just one angle.

6E352932-7775-4C83-9FA3-DE47E099E25C.jpeg
E41D103D-9D5B-4303-A091-8FAF4C1E6044.jpeg
A8CA7AF8-C881-457B-AAB3-DED134AA52CD.jpeg

Its pretty cool that the red TN mud is so distinguishable.

"J"

Git Off My Lawn
Supporting Member
North Carolina
These two pieces of driftwood I got from Lake Cumberland and Norris Lake both got cleaned, dried and sprayed with 3 coats of polyurethane and will grace our porches or patio some way or other. Hardly called projects and more like a fun hobby but didn’t know where else to share.🤣

LC
View attachment 160986

NL

Took several pics cuz it’s 6 ft long and sprawls out in different directions you can’t see it all from just one angle.

View attachment 160987View attachment 160988View attachment 160989

Its pretty cool that the red TN mud is so distinguishable.
How you cleaning them, Ric? Pressure washing them?

Reactions: Jackalope