Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

TOO Weight Loss - Biggest Loser Edition

bowhunter1023

Owner/Operator
Staff member
Appalachia
I took a different brand of CLA two years ago and I can't say definitively it worked, but I did seem to lose weight faster. I've done a good bit of reading on CLA and the general consensus is that it has measurable (positive) effects.

bowhunter1023

Owner/Operator
Staff member
Appalachia
Well I've been pretty stagnant for the past month and not eating nearly as well as I had been. Work has been crazy, along with life and that has really thrown a wrench in the works. The good news is I'm still below 210 and I'm about to catch a break with my work that will allow me to return to a sense of normalcy. Next week I am ordering my Advocare 24-Day Challenge package, along with a collection of other supplements for when the Challenge is over. I'm going to start the Challenge on September 30, which puts me ending up on my lucky day, 10/23! With any luck I'll be 200 or below and feeling great once again!

Ricer2231

Well I've been pretty stagnant for the past month and not eating nearly as well as I had been. Work has been crazy, along with life and that has really thrown a wrench in the works. The good news is I'm still below 210 and I'm about to catch a break with my work that will allow me to return to a sense of normalcy. Next week I am ordering my Advocare 24-Day Challenge package, along with a collection of other supplements for when the Challenge is over. I'm going to start the Challenge on September 30, which puts me ending up on my lucky day, 10/23! With any luck I'll be 200 or below and feeling great once again!

At least you're still below 210. You'll get back into the swing of it and be below 200 before ya know it.
What about Strouds brother?

I've gotten serious again over the last two months and have dropped 26#. I've gotten into my exercise program too by walking/jogging three miles six days a week. Gotta get in shape for bow and trapping season.

bowhunter1023

Owner/Operator
Staff member
Appalachia
I'll do my best at Strouds, but know full well it will mess with things. But I have stuff going on the remaining 3 weekends in September that will do more farm than good, so October is my best bet! I have to do it sometime or I'll never do it!!!

bigten05

*Supporting Member*
knox county ohio
I just busted my ass at the gym for the first time in awhile. Man I feel good. Gotta get back in shape my youngest brother is getting g stronger then me can't be having that. He's 145 pounds and benching 230. He put 230 on the bar tonight I told him to get out of the way i did it but about blew my nuts out. Gonna be sore tomorrow.

Huckleberry Finn

I worked out at the gym 151 times in 2014 which consists of at least 30 min of cardio. Slacked lately but hoping to do the same in 2015

bowhunter1023

Owner/Operator
Staff member
Appalachia
I'm an embarrassment. Went from 240 down to 205 at my lowest and back up to 225. I rolled off the wagon about mid October when I changed jobs. I will conquer that in 2015 and by midyear I'll be under 200 for the first time in 15 years. No more glutanly.

"J"

Git Off My Lawn
Supporting Member
North Carolina
I have no positive aspirations on fitness when it comes too the holidays lol... Muddle thru them and pick it up afterwards lol.... Gain my 10-15 lbs and spend the spring and summer losing it .... Hopefully lol.....

Buckmaster

Portage
I went down 20 in 2014. There's still more work to do in that department. Winter's tough on us here in Ohio. I'm still walking 2 miles at lunch on the nice days.

I have no positive aspirations on fitness when it comes too the holidays lol... Muddle thru them and pick it up afterwards lol.... Gain my 10-15 lbs and spend the spring and summer losing it .... Hopefully lol.....

That seemed to be my philosophy there J, I pretty much ate like a pig the last two weeks and now it's time to start eating right again. Man I'm gonna miss that pie, cinnamon rolls, cookies, etc........

Ricer2231

I hear ya Big Holla. Time to get serious again. Eating junk has killed me. I eat healthy meals and good portions but the damn cookies, candy, ice cream cake, and other holiday treats have gone. The house is clean of all that stuff now. No excuses.

bowhunter1023

Owner/Operator
Staff member
Appalachia
Well I got myself in to a bit of a predicament. Seems I am running in not one, but two half marathons and to make matters worse, they are on consecutive days. The director of our division challenged us yesterday and I wasn't going to back down. Weighed in today at 231. He wants to see who takes it serious. I'm 228 here at the house unclothed, so 3 pounds difference makes sense. I was a total glutton over the holidays and gained weight daily it seems. I made the boastful claim that I would be 210 before we ran the first race on May 2 in Columbus. So I plan to enjoy the weekend, then it is back on the track I followed from May-September last year.

Hedgelj

Supporting Member
Mohicanish
I am still 210ish. Also doing the AdvoCare challenge and also watching my food and calories with fitness pal.

Aiming for 190 but want 185 also. I was 225 this time last year.