Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

TOO Weight Loss - Biggest Loser Edition

Bowkills

Nw oh
I started weighing in 30 days ago on Monday mornings. I was feeling the worst Ive ever felt contemplating making a doctor's appointment for my screwed up digestive system. Stopped drinking alcohol nov 6th that's a sorry in itself for another time. I went back to masonry after a 3yr mini retirement. Using work as my workout some portion control and eating pretty much natural I've dropped from 206 to 189 in a month. I had to weigh in tonight because it's been 5 or 6 yrs since ive seen the 180s. Feeling strong again. Portion control is my struggle for sure. I'm trying to train myself what it needs. Good start so far.

MoonLab

Where we’re going, we don’t need roads.
Supporting Member
Tooville
Cant wait to get back in gym. Just one more weekend of deer season left then pumping iron time

MoonLab

Where we’re going, we don’t need roads.
Supporting Member
Tooville
That time now. Starting diet today. Salad for breakfast. Havent had any pop in 4 days.
20190128_090516.jpg

bowhunter1023

Owner/Operator
Staff member
Appalachia
I actually just gave a 45-minute presentation on the ketogenic diet as part of our "Professional Development" lecture series. This is Day 8 of our 30-day challenge and Tracie might be in the lead. I'll need to ramp up my physical activity if I want to avoid the L in this competition!

Quantum673

Black Hat Cajun
Supporting Member
I started a "Diet" three weeks ago. By Diet what I really mean is just paying attention a little bit to what I am eating. No major changes but portion control. I have one plate of food instead of 2nd's and 3rd's. Started out at 178 and yesterday was 169.6. Goal is to be under 160.

My exercise hasn't changed. Only thing I am doing right now is wrestling practice 3-4 nights a week. That will run until the first week of March then I am going to have to find something else to keep me active.

Hedgelj

Supporting Member
Mohicanish
I'm down around 209-210...want to get below 200 and would love to be in the 180s again. Doing intermittent fasting and just trying to make good choices during the time I am not fasting. Easily doing 16/8 or 20/4, thinking about trying a week of 20/4 to see if there is any difference.